Next Stop, Minong, Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Stop, Minong, Wisconsin!

Ducks and geese, boys! We leave tomorrow by noon. Meet the other half of the group in the Twin Cities, duck hunting on Lake Nancy Friday.

It's been warm and the migration is late, but we should get some action. A bad day shooting ducks beats a good day at home!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

20151105_112005.jpg

On the road!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

20151105_131249.jpg

Comment

Getting tired.

Comment

When @MoValley John: in town, if it flies, it dies.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Screenshot_2015-11-05-14-20-59.jpg

Comment

20151105_145758.jpg

Iowa wind farms. Iowa is big into renewable.

Comment

Wind produces more than 25% of all electricity generated in Iowa.

Fun fact#1.

Comment

20151105_150748.jpg

Comment

20151105_161057.jpg

Just pissed at this rest stop.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3000[/ATTACH]
                      That on I-35? Go past that sign there about once per year.

Comment

Just pissed at this rest stop.
                        Don't be angry, it's not the rest stop's fault!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          That on I-35? Go past that sign there about once per year.
                          Yup.

Getting of on the Farmington exit right now. Pick up the duck blind boat.

Comment

Yup.

Getting of on the Farmington exit right now. Pick up the duck blind boat.
                            You pick a weird time to be in northern Wisconsin. Way past lake season, a few weeks past leaf season, and a month or two before snowmobile/ski season.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              You pick a weird time to be in northern Wisconsin. Way past lake season, a few weeks past leaf season, and a month or two before snowmobile/ski season.
                              20151105_170038.jpg

Duck season.

Comment

Working...
                              X