Chiefs going up sh!t creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs going up sh!t creek

My guess is Clark Hunt isn't in the public eye at all as the season continues. Alex Smith might lose his starting job, what could it hurt? Andy Reid is just damage control.. My guess is after this he has 1 year left in KC.

Nah, but he needs to find an O coordinator that he can trust to call plays. They need a quarterback that doesn't have head issues. Alex is a great QB if he can get past his SF PTSD. Trade Chase for a high draft pick and get a good QB. I'm tired of them not ever drafting a big playmaker. I'm tired of Fisher.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

With a better o-line I was expecting big things out of Alex this year, boy was I wrong, and done making excuses for him. He can't see the field even when he's not under pressure, and his accuracy has been horrible this year. Take away his prevent defense garbage time stats and his numbers are awful. I'd like to see Chase or Murray get a shot soon.

It seems like the chiefs actual performance is inversely related to the height of my expectations. :( On the bright side I now have more free time on Sunday afternoons! :)

Comment

The Chiefs appear to be inventing ways to lose games this year. The late-game Jamaal Charles fumble. Then last Sunday's strange play calling on theri last posssession when just getting a first down may have been enough to ice the game.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It's just an historically bad organization.

Comment

Every year I think "can I really raise my kids to be Chiefs fans? Do I want to doom them to a lifetime of this?!??" They're only 6 so its not too late, on the one hand I figure if they ever do have success, like the Royals, it will make it all the more sweet. But I just don't know if that's ever going to happen!

Comment

Can we have them move to Oakland, like the A's?

Comment

It may sound crazy, but the Chiefs should take a flyer on RG3.

He'd only cost a 6th round pick and if anyone can get the best out of him, it's HCAR. We know the kid has some talent.

Hell, maybe he turns out great. If not, move on from both QBAS and RG3 at the end of the season.
                The Assman

Comment

I would game to give it a try, but what would RG3's cap # be? Would it put them over? And honestly if he worked out I think they're still stuck with Alex at least another year, to release him this year would be a huge cap hit.

Comment

RG3 is Donovan McNabb
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

The Chiefs just keep finding new ways to lose. Oops, they lost this way to the Broncos. This is shaping up for to be a very long season. Shocker hoops can't get here soon enough.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

The Chiefs have found one sure-fire way to prevent their opponents from scoring for 15 minutes.

Make them go to their locker room at half time.

Andy Reid's love affair with Alex Smith is going to cost him his job. Smith takes up way too much cap room for what he provides. There are a lot of other retreads that Reid brought into Philly, that Philly didn't want, who are now in KC.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Reid is out of Philly because his evaluation of talent was suspect. Add to that, that Pioletti (is that the name of KC's GM) appears to have let Reid control player acquisition decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                          RG3 is Donovan McNabb
                          You know... that's not a bad idea. I bet McNabb can still sling the football and move around a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                            The Chiefs just keep finding new ways to lose. Oops, they lost this way to the Broncos. This is shaping up for to be a very long season. Shocker hoops can't get here soon enough.
                            No this was new, forced fumble by your own teammate! Can't wait to see what they come up with next week! :)

Comment

Regardless of how good or bad Alex Smith actually is, right now, he's in a funk or that's him, but it's atrocious football. He can't even hit wide receivers on the flat. High school JV qb's should be able to throw to the flat.

When you take into consideration the money they're paying him, it's just mind-numbing.

I'll still watch them every weekend, but damn if it isn't depressing.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X