Viewpoint diversity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewpoint diversity

HxA academics, researchers, professors, and students share their perspectives on pedagogy, research, and current events across higher education.

I like what these folks are trying to do in the field of social psychology. I have no particular interest in that field but someone I follow on twitter tweeted out this site. (If you're into weather Mike Smith is a good follow. He would be considered the diversity in the climate change debate.)

I think the issue they are working to solve is prevalent in just about every area of life these days and is a growing problem. In some areas it's appropriate, such as religion or mathematics. But most others could use far more viewpoint diversity, especially the men's basketball forum on ShockerNet. ;)

Wait a minute! This "study" is put together by psychologists, with the notion that there are too many leftists in their field. But you can't fool us. These ARE leftists that have come up with a false "appeal" to the conservative psychologist!! As psychologists, they know full well that the few remaining conservative psychologists are _going to click the link_ and THAT'S when their Google-powered-Commie-database-engine snarfs your email address and puts you ON THE LIST!!! Next thing you know there will be federal government agents knocking on your door, asking you to complete your "census".
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
    X