Charles Koch: Better Results Hiring WSU Grads Than Harvard Grads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Koch: Better Results Hiring WSU Grads Than Harvard Grads

Koch [Industries] has enjoyed better results hiring from Wichita State or Kansas State than from Harvard. (The four employees who have succeeded me as president of Koch Industries hailed from the Murray State University School of Agriculture, Texas A&M, the University of Tulsa, and Emporia State University -

See more at: http://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2015/09/good-profit-by-charles-g-koch.html#sthash.UYbiQvbV.dpuf
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Thought I'd put this here versus starting a new thread.

Grants Roundup: Huntsman and Koch Funds Team on $50 Million Utah State Grant

“Huntsman Foundation and Charles Koch Foundation
    A combined $50 million to the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University to expand the Huntsman Scholar Program, an honors curriculum for undergraduates studying business, and launch the Center for Growth and Opportunity, which will undertake economic research about the interaction among business, government, and individuals.”

Not sure about anyone else, however I have a hard time criticizing the Koch’s.

Find the latest news about the positive impact that social entrepreneurs and researchers are having on social issues around the United States.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
    X