Hats off to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    I just want to set the record straight on this one. I did not post that stuff ridiculing the band. I have not been social media active consistently for awhile now and am ultra-focused on working to get ready for pheasant and duck season. One of my interns who helps with Instagram created the post. As soon as I was made aware of it, it was immediately unliked by me. But since Shockernet has no unlike feature, many don't know how much I unlike it. That is not how I feel about the band and I appreciate your understanding. #MVJ
    Every inappropriate, uneducated, or stupid post my account has ever made on shockernet was made by my intern. So basically every post my account has ever made...

Comment

Jimmy Kimmel opened his monologue last night commenting on this topic, he said, “the K-State band formation looked more like a big chicken eating a taquito”; LMAO!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I don't see why they don't complain directly to the actual source.

The real issue here is that Gene Roddenberry designed a spacecraft that looked like a cockn'balls when depicted by a marching band. He is to blame for creating a spaceship that looks inappropriate form one specific angle, in 2-D, when done by humans. I hope he burns for this. Someone needs to be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post

The real issue here is that Gene Roddenberry designed a spacecraft that looked like a cockn'balls when depicted by a marching band. He is to blame for creating a spaceship that looks inappropriate form one specific angle, in 2-D, when done by humans. I hope he burns for this. Someone needs to be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Jimmy Kimmel opened his monologue last night commenting on this topic, he said, “the K-State band formation looked more like a big chicken eating a taquito”; LMAO!
            Yep!

Comment

Yes. Let's retrieve his ashes from space, and burn them! ... Wait a minute.

Comment

Taking that formation at it's worst, the most I can infer is that William Shatner once had a fling with KU's mascot. Or KSU's marching band director fantasizes about that.

Comment

Comment

Nimoy giving one-half of the Tetragrammaton.

Comment

NEVER underestimate the ability of KU fans to get defensive. They are the best. Marching band is not excluded from their reach, either. Did you know the band director literally got fined for this?

Comment

Did you know the band director literally got fined for this?
                        University paid fine, not band or director.
                        78-65

Comment

I guess KState must have a really good marching band.

I can tell because KU is trying to get it shut down.

If it walks like a jealous peacock and talks like a jealous peacock, it's probably a jealous peacock. How many times do people have to watch this show to see it coming?

Comment

The fact that KU felt the need to file a complaint with the B12 over this - whether it was a legitimate attempt at base humor or not - tells you all you need to know about the pathetic KU culture. They're the kid in elementary school that ran to the teacher, or the parents, or whatever authority figure was present, in order to taddle-tale on someone. They are simply that annoying cretin who happened to grow up and find others of like-kind to create social circles with.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              The fact that KU felt the need to file a complaint with the B12 over this - whether it was a legitimate attempt at base humor or not - tells you all you need to know about the pathetic KU culture. They're the kid in elementary school that ran to the teacher, or the parents, or whatever authority figure was present, in order to taddle-tale on someone. They are simply that annoying cretin who happened to grow up and find others of like-kind to create social circles with.
                              Pretty much established that KU didn't file a complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                                Pretty much established that KU didn't file a complaint.
                                Well I went to the ol' googles to find substantiation of this on my own accord, put "ku complaint" in the search field, and clicked on the news tab. That was a mistake. Didn't see much about the K-State stunt, but saw plenty about possible civil rights violations and federal investigations at KU concerning sexual violence.

You KU chameleons on the board must be so proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X