Graduate starting salaries for Ks and Mo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduate starting salaries for Ks and Mo

http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/lewis-diuguid/article32434995.html

In Kansas, the No. 1 pick was Kansas State University in Manhattan with an average starting salary of $45,200. That compared with $8,047 in college tuition and average scholarships and grants of $4,978.
    Wichita State University was No. 2; Baker University in Baldwin City, No. 3; Mid-America Nazarene University in Olathe, No. 4; Washburn Univeristy, No. 5; the University of Kansas-Lawrence, No. 6; Friends University in Wichita, No. 7; Southwestern College in Winfield, No. 8; Pittsburg State University in Pittsburg, No. 9; and Emporia State University in Emporia, No. 10.

R
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

ESU produces a LOT of "growers" not "showers". Besides one of the top teaching colleges in the world, they have a Koch sponsored business school, a good science department and a decent nursing program. Pretty much everything requires climbing a ladder.

Conversely WSU and KSU pump out the engineers ($$$$$$$$), and Washburn poli sci/pre law is incredible. I lol'd at KU.
    Last edited by shock; August 28, 2015, 08:44 AM.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
    X