KC Chiefs Preseason - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs Preseason - 2015

Chiefs win their first game with 34-19 victory over Arizona. Add another 14-13 victory over Seattle. In both games Chase Daniels has outperformed Alex Smith.

Yeah, but Daniels is probably playing against the second unit of other teams.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      Chiefs win their first game with 34-19 victory over Arizona. Add another 14-13 victory over Seattle. In both games Chase Daniels has outperformed Alex Smith.

The question that I had a difficult time answering was regarding the offensive line. It looked to me as if Alex was being pressured more than Chase Daniels. Who was his offensive line and who did Daniels play in front of and perhaps was there a big drop off from Seattle's second team defensive line/linebackers who applied a lot less pressure? One has to evaluate a film with a fine tooth comb to figure this one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        Yeah, but Daniels is probably playing against the second unit of other teams.
        I didn't get to see the 2nd game. But the first game was definitely about 1st team versus 2nd team.

Comment

Alex Smith was 16-18 and 175. Chiefs offensive line much better and still playing 2nd right tackle. Tennessee may not be good but the Chiefs made the Titans look bad.

Comment

Working...
          X