Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragedy in Olathe

Just awful. I pray for the family.

Teenager in obvious need of mental counseling snuffs out the life of her newborn immediately after birth? Throw the book at her, blast her name and identity across all forms of media, and lock her up. Destroy her life - past, present, and future.

Highly educated professional snuffs out the life of the same child, at hypothetically the same basic time frame, but on the other side of the disturbed teenagers womb, and under the roof of a medical clinic? Celebrate and lionize the professional as a hero of humanity, and reward him or her with 1%er standard of living, wealth, and cash flow. Invite him or her to speak at luncheons with like-minded individuals. Have political fundraisers at his or her's home.

The legal and moral dichotomy of our nation. No one can make sense of the duality. No one.

Stories like this piss me off to no end, apologies for the partial segue.
    Last edited by SHOCKvalue; August 12, 2015, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Teenager in obvious need of mental counseling snuffs out the life of her newborn immediately after birth? Throw the book at her, blast her name and identity across all forms of media, and lock her up. Destroy her life - past, present, and future.

Highly educated professional snuffs out the life of the same child, at hypothetically the same basic time frame, but on the other side of the disturbed teenagers womb, and under the roof of a medical clinic? Celebrate and lionize the professional as a hero of humanity, and reward him or her with 1%er standard of living, wealth, and cash flow. Invite him or her to speak at luncheons with like-minded individuals. Have political fundraisers at his or her's home.

The legal and moral dichotomy of our nation. No one can make sense of the duality. No one.

Stories like this piss me off to no end, apologies for the partial segue.
      Agreed with your post. This is always incredibly sad, in either situation you describe.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
      X