• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    What time does the game start?
    6:10pm
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      I should rephrase that. I will pay for the ticket if they're $28 or something like that. I'm not paying for the $200 tickets. lol
      Yeah, our seats are in a $20 upper deck section, so no worry with that. If I can snag some hats, I will work something out with you that won't break your bank.
      Last edited by WuShock16; August 5, 2015, 07:16 PM.
      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        We are in the row (FF) right behind you, seats 6 and 7!
        Seats 22 and 23, see you at the "K"!
        Go Shocks!

Comment

Is there a secret online link where I need to buy the ticket in order to get a hat? Is a hat included with the ticket purchase? How does it work?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Is there a secret online link where I need to buy the ticket in order to get a hat? Is a hat included with the ticket purchase? How does it work?
            Use this link to buy tickets.

As far as getting the hats, you would pick those up at the stadium...at Gate B, it appears. Only people who buy specific WSU Day tickets will be given hats. While I was told that there should be enough hats for everyone who tries to get one, it would be best to arrive a bit early to ensure getting one.
            78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              Use this link to buy tickets.

As far as getting the hats, you would pick those up at the stadium...at Gate B, it appears. Only people who buy specific WSU Day tickets will be given hats. While I was told that there should be enough hats for everyone who tries to get one, it would be best to arrive a bit early to ensure getting one.
              Nice! For those of you with experience at Royals Stadium (haven't been there in 20 years), is there a large difference in viewing experience among the different ticket price ranges? e.g. Are the $34 tickets MUCH better than the $28 tickets? The $28 tickets MUCH better than the $20 and so on?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

If you can find something in the infield, the HyVee Box seats are great...and down the line isn't bad either. I'd rather be in infield HyVee Box seats than in the lower level down the line or outfield...but that's just my personal opinion.
                78-65

Comment

I think the $20 seats are pretty decent. My wife and I went to a game earlier this year and were in the third deck right behind home plate. Good seats, good sight lines, could see all of the field. We opted for the outfield this time, just to have a different experience and because the tickets we were getting on the Royals web site said they had some sort of restricted view. Didn't want that at all. There are web sights that can give you an approximate view from your seats (can't remember what they are though). We won't be able to see the right field corner, but the K has a nice video board so we can catch anything we miss on replay. Looking forward to a great game with fellow Shocker fans.
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

Wife and I are in. 208, PP, 19,20. Hope to see some of you there.
                    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      Damn...I think my folks are coming to visit that weekend. I'd pay for somebody's ticket if they'd give me the hat. Anybody??
                      I was thinking about going, but some friends are coming to town that weekend, so I can't.

But, I would totally pay for someone's ticket just for the hat, as well. :)

Comment

Working...
                      X