2015 Open Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Open Championship

St. Andrews, the home of golf. This is links golf, not what we saw in Washington.

Dustin Johnson bounces back from U.S. Open disappointment.

Jordan Spieth in contention even though he's given some back on the inward 9.

Tom Watson's not going to see the weekend.

I doubt Tiger will see the weekend either.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Dustin Johnson finishes with a 65. Jason Day with 66, Speith with 67. Woods and Watson with 76s. Tiger's highest round at St. Andrews as a professional.
    Last edited by wusphlash; July 16, 2015, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Tiger is playing like a journey man pro. He has lost his luster...on the course anyway.

Comment

My man Phil. Three under after 5, gets overly aggressive on 6 and takes a penalty. Ugh!

Comment

Ricky Fowler just cannot make a putt.

Comment

I haven't had much of a chance to watch it today, but I'm really rooting for DJ. I feel terrible for him and I'm a big fan.

Comment

Hey guys, I run Divots Golf Shop and we are running a tournament that I'd like to invite you guys to play. We are playing a two person scramble at St. Andrews on our simulators. It is $60 per team and we will have prizes based on the number of teams entered. Let me know if you have any questions or want to sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                Tiger is playing like a journey man pro. He has lost his luster...on the course anyway.
                He definitely has lost his confidence and his swagger. Any intimidation factor he may have held over his competitors is long gone. Whether any of that will be resurrected again is quite uncertain to say the least.

Comment

Just had a chance to check in on the Open. Looks like the wind has picked up. I would love it to stay that way all weekend. I enjoy watching these guys play in the wind. I know, I'm a sadist.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockMe300 View Post
                    I haven't had much of a chance to watch it today, but I'm really rooting for DJ. I feel terrible for him and I'm a big fan.
                    You feel terrible for a guy who goes home to Paulina Gretzky and are a fan of a guy who rips coke like there is no tomorrow?
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                      You feel terrible for a guy who goes home to Paulina Gretzky and are a fan of a guy who rips coke like there is no tomorrow?
                      I don't feel terrible for him about having to go home to Paulina, and I'm not going to judge a guy I don't know who may have some issues. I know I have some of my own. However, I will feel bad for a guy who has gotten a couple of bad breaks at major tournaments. Some that were caused by not knowing the rules, which is on him. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop rooting for a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockMe300 View Post
                        Hey guys, I run Divots Golf Shop and we are running a tournament that I'd like to invite you guys to play. We are playing a two person scramble at St. Andrews on our simulators. It is $60 per team and we will have prizes based on the number of teams entered. Let me know if you have any questions or want to sign up.
                        I hope your store is successful. I live near 21st and Ridge and need to get to your place and check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                          I hope your store is successful. I live near 21st and Ridge and need to get to your place and check it out.
                          I didn't want to take this thread over with advertising for the store, but I thought this would be a good place to sneak it in and Kai said it was ok. Come on in, I'll let you play a hole or two just to check it out. It's a lot of fun. We've got food and beverages too. Ok, advertising done, let's get The Open started back up...tomorrow I guess.

Comment

Great Monday with a dozen players having a chance to win. Spieth nearly made history but Zach Johnson provided a real championship moment with his emotional victory.

Comment

What an incredible tournament. So much fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X