KC Chiefs Sign Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs Sign Houston

A person familiar with the situation tells The Associated Press that the Chiefs and All-Pro linebacker Justin Houston have agreed to a six-year, $101 million contract that includes $52.5 million in guarantees.

52 million guaranteed, last year is back loaded

Dorsey says there is still cap flexibility. That's good, because Poe will be commanding good money too.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      52 million guaranteed, last year is back loaded

Dorsey says there is still cap flexibility. That's good, because Poe will be commanding good money too.
      I don't know how the cap works but Eric Berry may supply them with some more room in the future depending on his health status. I would imagine that Poe will command anotherh 50m guaranteed/100m six year contract if they can keep him off the open market. This is Suh neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
        I don't know how the cap works but Eric Berry may supply them with some more room in the future depending on his health status. I would imagine that Poe will command anotherh 50m guaranteed/100m six year contract if they can keep him off the open market. This is Suh neighborhood.
        Berry is done with his chemo and is cancer free. He is working on getting back into football shape. Should be back by week 8.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
        X