Soccer: USWNT vs Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats , fun game
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

@Kung Wu:, does the no red card and poor penalty call make up for the no hand ball call in the 2002 Cup match?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        @Kung Wu, does the no red card and poor penalty call make up for the no hand ball call in the 2002 Cup match?
        No. That's the equivalent of Shocker basketball's 1.9 seconds.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          No. That's the equivalent of Shocker basketball's 1.9 seconds.
          If those 1.9 seconds were what was left before we made it to the F4/NC game.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
            If those 1.9 seconds were what was left before we made it to the F4/NC game.
            Good point. More like the call against Baker at the end of the Louisville match.

Comment

Really enjoying the CONCACAF tournament, especially the late game today. Not exceedingly well played, but good drama so far.

@Kung Wu:, Of COURSE I'm watching the Univision feed, hoping for Andres Cantor, but alas he's above CONCACAF.

That being said, I needed my fix, and headed over to youtube for this gem ANDRES CANTOR

Then, as often happens, I ended up in that one place on Youtube where things get a little sketchy.

And I happened across this ALL TIME CLASSIC. I hope some of you enjoy this as much as I have.

Comment

What happened there?? How was that not a corner?? Clearly the Mexican keeper got his hand on it.

Comment

OMG HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PENALTY THERE!!!!!!

Comment

A MISERABLE CALL that decides the game. Just awful. Another reason some will not watch this sport.

Comment

And I happened across this ALL TIME CLASSIC. I hope some of you enjoy this as much as I have.

AHAHAHAHAH I have never seen that!! TOO AWESOME!!

Comment

A MISERABLE CALL that decides the game. Just awful. Another reason some will not watch this sport.
                        Shhhh I didn't get to watch it yet. Nooooooooo!

Comment

*raises hand*

Comment

Working...
                          X