Soccer: USWNT vs Columbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    LMAO!!!!! I like Jara's flop when Cavani slaps his face. He should sue the heck out of Jara for molesting him -- he'd win.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

If soccer wasn't a stupid enough sport, now we find out that shoving your finger up a guys ass is part of the game!

Fingerbanging a guys ass is not a sport, therefore, soccer is not a sport.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        If soccer wasn't a stupid enough sport, now we find out that shoving your finger up a guys ass is part of the game!

Dude, that's just an international way to say, "Good play back there, man." Americans just don't understand. Heck, it was just TODAY the Supreme Court ruled it's perfectly legal in America too! Get with the movement!

Comment

Attached Files
          78-65

Comment

I am going to brew a huge pot of coffee tonight, watch it cool and cheer the whole time.

It will be more exciting than watching soccer.
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Again, off subject, @Kung Wu or anyone, did you catch the Chile v Uruguay match day before yesterday? First time I've ever seen a guy GIVEN a red card for RECEIVING a rectal exam.

Only in soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                "Baseball admitted bunts are gay in 2007" LOL

Comment

Working...
                X