best biscuits and gravy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best biscuits and gravy

Guys, my facebook breatherns were no help, so I'm turning to you great Shocker fans. I've had a craving for biscuits and gravy and have decided I'm going out to breakfast for b&g tomorrow. Only problem is, since Nifty Kitchen shut down, I've struggled to find a place in town that realm specializes and has realm good b&g. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
    Guys, my facebook breatherns were no help, so I'm turning to you great Shocker fans. I've had a craving for biscuits and gravy and have decided I'm going out to breakfast for b&g tomorrow. Only problem is, since Nifty Kitchen shut down, I've struggled to find a place in town that realm specializes and has realm good b&g. Any suggestions?
    No joke, Chick-fil-a has decent B&G.

More local places, I'm sure you cannot go wrong with Doo-Dah Diner or The Beacon.
    The Assman

Comment

The Beacon

Comment

Braums

Comment

Town & Country on west kellogg.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Not in town, but the biscuits and gravy at Carriage Crossing in Yoder are divine. As are the cinnamon rolls.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Surprised no one has mentioned Riverside Cafe

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Surprised no one has mentioned Riverside Cafe
                Unless it's changed significantly since I lived in Wichita, the food was Ok and the service wasn't worth it.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                  Unless it's changed significantly since I lived in Wichita, the food was Ok and the service wasn't worth it.
                  I have no idea because I don't eat there but they've added two locations and everyone I talk to that eats there loves it

Comment

Working...
                  X