2015 NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 NBA Playoffs

Steph Curry is a monster. He should win the MVP, in my opinion.

Watching the Warriors makes me think that Cle would be really successful with them. With his speed, athleticism, and ability to score; he would get a lot of good looks to the basket.

EDIT: Steph, not Seth.
    Last edited by Shock Top; April 18, 2015, 05:33 PM.
    The Assman

The first game (Toronto vs Washington) was a good one. Hope it's an indicator for what's to come in the playoffs.
    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
      Seth Curry is a monster. He should win the MVP, in my opinion.

Watching the Warriors makes me think that Cle would be really successful with them. With his speed, athleticism, and ability to score; he would get a lot of good looks to the basket.
      Seth Curry sucks! ;)
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
        Seth Curry sucks! ;)
        ...Damn it.

:)
        The Assman

Comment

- Warriors complete the 3rd largest 4th quarter comeback in NBA Playoff history (20 points). Steph Curry should be the MVP. Period. Pelicans have fought hard all series, but nothing to show for it. The Brow is a beast though and they have other good prices. Should be good the next few years.

- Derrick Rose is starting to look more and more like D-Rose of ol'. Hopefully, he makes it all the way back. Will be good for basketball. Buck have been. Good turn around story, but not good enough to challenge the Bulls.

- The Celtics haven't won a single game I their series, but their young players and Brad Stevens have been impressive. They have a bright future. Kevin Love is finally looking like the player the Cavs traded for. Will only go to help LBJ and Uncle Drew.

- The Clippers vs Spurs has to be the best 1st round matchup ever. Two great teams forced to play earlier then they should. How is the West THAT much better then the East?

- The Hawks continue to do what they do; play as a team and win in quiet fashion. Brooklyn will be be at home with the Knicks before long.

- Toranto loses both games at home. Their goose is probably cooked. Shout out to "The Truth" for continuing to do his thing. (Yes, he was a beaker, but I always enjoyed him playing for the Celtics. He should have played his whole career there.)

- Haven't paid much attention to the Portland vs Memphis series. Appears the Grizz are too much for Lilard and Co.

- Houston doesn't have a problem (hey, it was there and I took it). Dallas is without Rondo and Parsons. The Rockets have Harden. End of story.
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            Steph Curry is a monster. He should win the MVP, in my opinion.

EDIT: Steph, not Seth.
            He can't crack the worst teams lineup, when their bests are out. He fits in anywhere after his ankles heal, and he improves his off the dribble.

Comment

oh, the NBA playoffs are on? Forgive me, I hadn't noticed. IMO, basketball season ends when the NCAA Tournament is over, because the NBA sure as heck isn't basketball anymore.

ok, so maybe I still do watch a little NBA, but it's not the same to me, it's not like it was back in the 90's when the Bulls had those great teams. To me it's all show now, more streetball than anything.

Truthfully, I'm more excited about the playoffs this season than I have been in a while, because the chances of the Spurs winning the title aren't great, the Lakers aren't even in it, the Celtics are about to get swept I believe. Now if only we could get Lebron and the Cavs out (not a Lebron fan whatsoever), it'd be perfect. I'm rooting for the Warriors, Clippers, and Bulls the most. I do think they need to change the way the playoffs are changed though. It should be the 16 best records, period. Teams that can't even finish with a .500 record in the regular season (Nets, Celtics) should not be playing for a title, in my opinion. I think it's crap they are playing and the Thunder are sitting at home.

Comment

Bulls v Bucks....late in the 4th, I know the series is over, but still, best possession EVER by Milwaukee.

Comment

Great play, great ending. Play 1 more.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Bulls v Bucks....late in the 4th, I know the series is over, but still, best possession EVER by Milwaukee.
                    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Great play, great ending. Play 1 more.
                    It was a great game and 4th quarter specifically.

I expect D-Rose to take over, in Game 5.
                    The Assman

Comment

First two games of the Warriors-Rockets game have been intense. Would not surprise me if Houston wins the next two back home.

Houston should really be kicking themselves though because they had so many chances to split, or even win both games and they let two or three minutes of poor play get in the way of that.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

The Rockets have two starters (Monteunas and Beverly) out with injury. This would have been a great series if both had been healthy. I STILL with they'd drafted Cle, though.

Comment

Harden is a STUD. He has been even better then I thought he would be (and most likely OKC thought he would be) when he was traded.

OKC has to be wondering "what if?", had they keep the same backcourt of Westbrook - Harden - Durant. (Granted, they would cancel each other out in some ways and not all look like superstars, playing on the court at the same time)
                          The Assman

Comment

Seems like the key to an NBA roster is to have a total stud at the 2 or 3, a dominant center and a bunch of solid role players. If one of those role players is a deadly 3 point shooter, you can win the championship.

Comment

Working...
                            X