Best Breakfast in Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Breakfast in Wichita

It's quickly risen to one of the more popular restaurants in Wichita and it has for a reason, because the service and the food is just outstanding. From their creative menu to the top notch service, I don't think there's a place that comes close to Doo-Dah Diner.

============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
    www.wichitabyeb.com

Doo Dah is great, and a favorite.

But The Beacon will always have a special place in my heart.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Copper Oven.

Not quite what it was under its original ownership, but still the best IMO.

Would the Piccadilly brunch count? That's solid as well, but not terribly cheap for what most would consider breakfast.

Not a fan of most breakfast joints. If I can make it myself in 5-10 minutes at home with 3-6 basic ingredients that require no prep, then I'm not so big on paying retail + sales taxes + tip on the same thing at a restaurant.

Comment

I'm the same way.....hash, eggs, cakes, bacon, omelets, french toast, waffles etc etc are all fairly simple and don't need a lot of effort or ingredients to finish.

Much rather do that at home right than get it wrong out. Besides, I rarely find a place that makes eggs the way I like.

Comment

The Good Egg is excellent and the Benton Airport always has a great breakfast.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            I'm the same way.....hash, eggs, cakes, bacon, omelets, french toast, waffles etc etc are all fairly simple and don't need a lot of effort or ingredients to finish.

Much rather do that at home right than get it wrong out. Besides, I rarely find a place that makes eggs the way I like.
            Spoken like a true breakfast lover. I can't lie...Mrs. SHOXMVC treats yours truly with said breakfast (in bed) each and every day that ends with a "y."

EDIT: Uhhh...let me say I continue to struggle with reality and fantasy. Thank goodness tomorrow's therapy session arrives in the nick of time.

Comment

Working...
            X