ESPN's Britt McHenry suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN's Britt McHenry suspended

A video has popped up on LiveLeak of a woman who appears to be ESPN reporter Britt McHenry dressing down a towing company employee, making fun of the woman’s features, and using the “do you know who I am?” argument.

If I'd have been the towing company clerk I'd ask Britt who she had to sleep with to get her position and if that took any brains.

I can't stand people who blame their problems on others and treat them like dirt.
    Last edited by RoyalShock; April 16, 2015, 06:34 PM.

She went to Northwestern. Just like a certain someone at KWCH.
    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
      She went to Northwestern. Just like a certain someone at KWCH.
      Well that answers a lot!

Comment

There are two sides to every story. Britt McHenry was out of line, but that tow truck chick WAS/IS fat.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

screen-shot-2015-04-16-at-2-55-50-pm.jpg

I'm not judging. I'm just suggesting that you probably don't want to be behind her in line at a barbecue.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2478[/ATTACH]

I'm not judging. I'm just suggesting that you probably don't want to be behind her in line at a barbecue.
            Careful, we don't want anyone sending our ShockerNet conversations to the Eagle ;)
            The Assman

Comment

You can tell the video was edited, it would be interesting to view the unaltered video to see if McHenry got into a back-and-forth put down contest with the tow truck lady. If that was the case, then I have no problem with her 'tude. I love cat fights.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                You can tell the video was edited, it would be interesting to view the unaltered video to see if McHenry got into a back-and-forth put down contest with the tow truck lady.
                I was just reading/think the same thing.

Also, I saw that the tow company involved has twice the complaints of all the others nearby by.

This is what happens, when people are quick to judge and jump the gun.
                The Assman

Comment

Brian Williams drove the tow truck.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                    You can tell the video was edited, it would be interesting to view the unaltered video to see if McHenry got into a back-and-forth put down contest with the tow truck lady. If that was the case, then I have no problem with her 'tude. I love cat fights.
                    I wondered that myself, but I would expect anyone to sound more irritated than she did if the tow company employee was being disrespectful. She was delivering that as if she viewed the other person beneath her. And she did it so well I'm betting that wasn't the first (or last) time.

Comment

She shouldn't have even been suspended. Jerks are employed everywhere. ESPN analysts still have jobs after getting caught trying to buy a prostitute. This employee is a little brat, but doesn't deserve the news she is getting.

Comment

Originally posted by ShocktheHawks View Post
                        She shouldn't have even been suspended. Jerks are employed everywhere. ESPN analysts still have jobs after getting caught trying to buy a prostitute. This employee is a little brat, but doesn't deserve the news she is getting.
                        Please, she is an embarrassment to her organization. I don't care how the footage was edited, she said what she said and behaved how she behaved. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                          Please, she is an embarrassment to her organization. I don't care how the footage was edited, she said what she said and behaved how she behaved. No excuses.
                          Is it any worse than Anthony Gates or whatever, the football analyst, Kelly Obermann? Not really slap her on the wrist if anything. You could be fired/suspended from your job for something you did out of the work-place. I am not making excuses. Being a brat/embarrassing member of an organization to the point of suspension are 2 different things.
                          Her failure was just caught on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by ShocktheHawks View Post
                            Her failure was just caught on camera.
                            Her successes are caught on camera as well, which she gets paid for. To whom more is given, more is expected. Sorry, it's just how it is. There are more pretty faces with better decision making skills. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                              Her successes are caught on camera as well, which she gets paid for. To whom more is given, more is expected. Sorry, it's just how it is. There are more pretty faces with better decision making skills. Move on.
                              I am going to respectfully disagree with you. There is no reason why Obama should have a job now if we used your theory of more expected when givencrap. You 100% wrong. and I can taste the sexism in your last reply. She hasn't been given anything. By default Americans believe we worked for what we have, I am sure no one would have a face if they said you were given your career. But I am sure the last time you were on public TV for doing something silly, you would probably say there were prettier faces than you with better decision making skills.

Comment

Working...
                              X