hahaha, does this sound familiar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha, does this sound familiar?

I don't think it is possible to sum up MT any better.

Comment

All the while MT and the aggies are a 20 game winner and possible NCAA tourney team and we sit next to last in the MVC and only wishing we had some semblance of success. Why make fun of the guy you haters.

Comment

It keeps looking more and more like Tad Boyle might have been the biggest force behind WSU's turnaround, given what MT has done without him and what he has done at Northern Colorado.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

It keeps looking more and more like Tad Boyle might have been the biggest force behind WSU's turnaround, given what MT has done without him and what he has done at Northern Colorado.
          good point- my friend and i had this same conversation this morning.

Comment

It hasn't even been a year and the media has already turned on him down there. Is the aTm board in a bigger meltdown now than it was a couple of weeks ago?

The pattern that everyone is starting to see with MT is he apparently doesn't know what is going on with his teams. He said the same BS over and over last year. Now he is saying it down there.

That really can't speak well for a long term coaching career.

Comment

I suspect most coaches in a position similar to Turgeon's think the same thing. But they have the sense to be more careful in their public statements.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that three of his last four teams have faltered down the stretch.

Comment

Wow
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                  What has he done at Northern Colorado?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                    2006 Record: 4-24, 2-14 Big Sky
                    2007 Record: 13-16, 6-10 Big Sky

Looks like he's on the right track considering they just started playing D-1 ball a couple of years ago.

I too believe that Boyle had alot to do with MT's success as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                      Originally posted by ShockerFever
                      2006 Record: 4-24, 2-14 Big Sky
                      2007 Record: 13-16, 6-10 Big Sky

Looks like he's on the right track considering they just started playing D-1 ball a couple of years ago.

I too believe that Boyle had alot to do with MT's success as well.
                      Nice turnaround thus far indeed.

Next year looks to be a big year for them..
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

could possibly be.

Comment

Working...
                        X