Quirky Ending to Riley County Middle School Basketball Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quirky Ending to Riley County Middle School Basketball Game

Is it a shot attempt? Is it a miss? Is it a turnover? What the heck is it?!?!?!?!?!

Life isn't really fair. Everyone learns this lesson at some point, usually by middle school. If the kids on the Rock Creek (Kansas) Mustangs didn't know it yet, they definitely do now.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

I had this happen into a game that I was reffing last week. Such a bizarre thing.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Wouldn't this be a deadball similar to a tie up where possession goes to the arrow? In this situation it goes dead after regulation ended thus being a missed shot. I dunno, I'm no ref.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

What a crusher. The call is a jump ball, but the ref made the call just as time ran out. As far as the stats, no clue. Is a missed shot that is so bad it hits nothing and goes out of bounds a missed shot and a turnover? I'd say this situation would be about the same, but then, if a jump ball is given back to the offensive team, it's not really a turnover, is it?

Comment

Interesting. @DUShock: posts this 6 hours ago and no one else had posted as I watched the video and then made my post only to find 2 more SNers were posting at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            Interesting. @DUShock: posts this 6 hours ago and no one else had posted as I watched the video and then made my post only to find 2 more SNers were posting at the same time.
            Whoa, that's freaky, whacky, bizarre.
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Is that Tyrone's kid? Quite a crossover to get the shot off.

Looks like the ball was deflated to me thus causing it to sit on the back rim.

Comment

Somebody need to see if the ball was properly air up...

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Is that Tyrone's kid? Quite a crossover to get the shot off.

Looks like the ball was deflated to me thus causing it to sit on the back rim.
                  Has to be related to Tyrone.
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                  X