Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid People...

WARNING: THIS IS EXTREMELY OFF-TOPIC!

Lol, the people who want to steal my Pay-Pal account are incredibly stupid!

They told me I needed to go to this website:

Knowing it was a scam, I decided, hey....I'll check this out, it will be a good time!

So I go to it, and I tried to login using a fake e-mail and a fake password.
    It then proceeded to say it was processing my "account."

Then it said the following...(this is an excerpt from the site.)

We are currently performing regular maintenance of our security measures. Your account has been randomly selected for this maintenance, and you will now be taken through a series of identity verification pages.

Protecting the security of your PayPal account is our primary concern, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Verifying your account should only take 5-10 minutes.

After their pathetic excuse for me entering my information, they proceed to ask me for my PIN, my bank name, my social security number, my name, my cellphone, my address, and basically everything needed to steal all my money and my identity.

The sad part of this story, is some not quite smart person, or old person, is probably on that website now filling out that form, and some chinese hacker is probably expecting all the e-mails of Pay-Pal members and their passwords...

Well, that's all....

-Niffith
    [img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5175/niffithgn0.jpg[/img]

careful with that "old people" crap newbee.....LOL

Welcome aboard

Steve

Comment

Dangit, I got my first newbee :'( I was hopin' I could pussyfoot around that. Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Its not official until you get a n00b

n00b

haha Yeah I get emails all the time at work on this stuff and keep thinking to myself are people really falling for this. Only reason why I ask this is because the email will say something like "forward your name and ssn to this email addy" etc

Comment

Here is info about the site.

Comment

What's also kind of funny is that when you click help, it takes you to the real Pay-Pal help site.....My dad said the Chinese encourage their people to do stuff like this. He said and I quote:

They encourage their people to steal from the "rich white man"

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Niffith
              My dad said the Chinese encourage their people to do stuff like this. He said and I quote:

They encourage their people to steal from the "rich white man"
              That would not surprise me. They are already buying up a share of our country through billion-plus dollar loans.

Comment

Working...
              X