Super Bowl Predictions and Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Predictions and Game Thread

Since an earthquake probably won't come and suck both teams (like I'd want to see), I'll make a legit prediction.

Pats 27-20.

What say you all?
    Last edited by Shock Top; February 1, 2015, 05:32 PM.
    The Assman

My prediction lots of bad commercials, a few good ones, a boring halftime and a New England win.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

35-28 pats
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Despise both teams. A tie.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Ok that was quite a game. Pats win, boring halftime (nice sets, terrible music) and lots of bad commercials with a few good ones. My fav Walter White. Oh yea Victoria Secret pretty good too.
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Hell of an effing game!!!

Like I said, didn't care for either team, but glad the Pats won. Feel bad for Russell Wilson. I like him even though some of his teammates don't think he is "black enough".

It's funny, I usually love the commercials, but didn't pay much attention this year. Didn't seem like the ones I saw were that good though.
            The Assman

Comment

Remember when they said the Pats and Brady were "done" after the Chiefs blew them out?

Good times.
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                Hell of an effing game!!!

Like I said, didn't care for either team, but glad the Pats won. Feel bad for Russell Wilson. I like him even though some of his teammates don't think he is "black enough".

It's funny, I usually love the commercials, but didn't pay much attention this year. Didn't seem like the ones I saw were that good though.
                Loved the game. Entertaining to say the least. Good prediction, by the way.

Comment

Remember when they said the Pats and Brady were "done" after the Chiefs blew them out?

Good times.
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                    Loved the game. Entertaining to say the least. Good prediction, by the way.

It's funny, I was going to go 27-24! That that was "too close" though!

Also, I was hoping the Pats would win by more then that!
                    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      It's funny, I was going to go 27-24! That that was "too close" though!

Also, I was hoping the Pats would win by more then that!
                      You are now known as Nostradamus to me. SHURTZtheHERTZ is dead to me.

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2219[/ATTACH]
                          Well played.

Didn't think about it at the time, but defiantly meme worthy!
                          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            You are now known as Nostradamus to me. SHURTZtheHERTZ is dead to me.
                            Maybe @_kai_: can help with that! ;)
                            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                              Ok that was quite a game. Pats win, boring halftime (nice sets, terrible music) and lots of bad commercials with a few good ones. My fav Walter White. Oh yea Victoria Secret pretty good too.
                              My favorites were the Doritos on the airplane and the Fiat commercials.

Comment

Working...
                              X