X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Airport at which you've been stuck during holiday travels

Boston old Continental Terminal A

Philadelphia USAirways Express Terminal F

Wichita Mid Continent Airport ( Glad they're building a new one)

Denver old Stapleton airport

Had to fly standby out of Rome once. That was fun.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

O'Hare when a snow storm cancelled an entire 2 days of flights and every hotel room in the city (literally) was taken.

Cali, Colombia due to a 23 hour delay for "threats."

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        Had to fly standby out of Rome once. That was fun.
        I can understand. I flew an American airline out of Rome. Had to take a bus from the main Int'l Terminal which dropped us at a square, dated, uncomfortable building with U.S. airlines and El Al (?) airline. Checked in. Went through security, and took another bus to the gates. Was anxious to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
          I can understand. I flew an American airline out of Rome. Had to take a bus from the main Int'l Terminal which dropped us at a square, dated, uncomfortable building with U.S. airlines and El Al (?) airline. Checked in. Went through security, and took another bus to the gates. Was anxious to get out.
          We traveled from Naples to Rome in a bus that blew an air shock because the weight limit was exceeded due to all the extra luggage the women had from buying goods. That was a bumpy bus ride, and it made us miss the flight. I loved the country, but after that experience of getting to the airport then flying standby, I just wanted to be home. It was pretty brutal.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

As a child (younger than 18 but how much younger I can't remember) I spent Christmas day in Sky Harbor alone once. I honestly didn't care because they had a video game room with Defender, Frogger, Super Pac Man and Asteroids so I was good.

Comment

Working...
            X