Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROYALS ARE IN THE WORLD FREAKING SERIES!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Who's your team, JJ?
    S.F. Giants, since the days of Willie Mays.
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

7-1/2 Giants up 2-0, a masterpiece by Bumgarner.
      Last edited by JJClamdip; October 26, 2014, 09:54 PM.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Giants smack around the unhittable Royals relief staff, up 5-0 still batting with one out in the bottom of the 8 th

Comment

Bah. Guess I can go to bed now. :(
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
            Giants smack around the unhittable Royals relief staff, up 5-0 still batting with one out in the bottom of the 8 th
            Spend all series silent and come out now?
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              Spend all series silent and come out now?
              Yes, so what?

Comment

got to tip your cap to Bumgarner - hell of pitched game.

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                  S.F. Giants, since the days of Willie Mays.
                  My favorite as a kid. I have an autographed picture of the 'Say Hey Kid' over my desk at work. Been offering the Royals bandies a chance to touch my Willie for good luck, no takers. lol

Go Giants!

Comment

Be easy on JJ--he coached both Mays and McCovey when they were rookies.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                      Yes, so what?
                      Bumgarner watches soccer.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• No matter how it ends, Bumgarner is the best pitcher in the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                          Bumgarner watches soccer.
                          do you blame him?

Capture.JPG

BTW, SF Manager >> Ned Yost

Comment

• 2002 World Series

The last time SF was in a series like this, it didn't play out in their favor. KC has a chance to do exactly what LAA did: Lose Game 1, Win Games 2 & 3, Lose Game 5, Win Games 6 & 7.

BELIEVE!!! ;)

BONUS STAT: It was also the only other World Series with two Wild Card teams!
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                              2002 World Series

The last time SF was in a series like this, it didn't play out in their favor. KC has a chance to do exactly what LAA did: Lose Game 1, Win Games 2 & 3, Lose Game 5, Win Games 6 & 7.

BELIEVE!!! ;)

BONUS STAT: It was also the only other World Series with two Wild Card teams!
                              I have very little confidence that any of the three remaining starters for the Giants can beat K.C. In Kaufman, it would not surprise me if it plays out exactly as the previous double wild card series.

The way the Giants played during the second half of the season it is a miracle they made it this far.

Go Giants!
                              Last edited by JJClamdip; October 27, 2014, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                                I have very little confidence that any of the three remaining starters for the Giants can beat K.C. In Kaufman, it would not surprise me if it plays out exactly as the previous double wild card series.

The way the Giants played during the second half of the season it is a miracle they made it this far.

Go Giants!
                                Well, as long as they play my Cardinals in the NLCS, they are shoe-ins for the Series.

Side note: Cardinal rookie, Oscar Taveras age 22, who hit a HR against the Giants in the post season, died Sunday in a car accident in his native Dominican Republic.

Comment

Working...
                                X