No announcement yet.

Royals vs Orioles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8-0!!! Going 8-0 and winning those games by a total of 16 runs (2 runs a game average). 7 of those games by a total of 11 runs. Won 4 games in extra innings, 1 in the 9th inning, 2 more by 2-1 scores. Only 1 game in 8 were the Royals comfortably ahead.

Comment

And they had a hell of a come back from the win or go home wild card game.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Mark it down, boys. 2014. Two thousand and fourteen. If you're a Royals & Shocker fan this is the best year of sports in our lives that may not ever be replicated or bested.

Undefeated regular season, coming off a Final Four. The Royals make the playoffs by the skin of their teeth, which is historic just because it had been 29 years since a playoff game. Then to sweep the American League Pennant with come from behind victories, extra innings victories, and to do it against teams that on paper are far superior offensively.... it's just been a great year. Thankful to have lived through it, hopeful that we can replicate this in the future, because winning sure feels good.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

10259703_10152793934598373_6641931878804908708_n.jpg
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

10635998_1474282622854722_6446917468978139022_n.jpg
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

10697284_10152784084487037_6479512663293030947_o.jpg

Comment

10639697_10152560843808645_4742810419446441220_n.jpg

Comment

Party like its 1985 video

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                    Mark it down, boys. 2014. Two thousand and fourteen. If you're a Royals & Shocker fan this is the best year of sports in our lives that may not ever be replicated or bested.

Undefeated regular season, coming off a Final Four. The Royals make the playoffs by the skin of their teeth, which is historic just because it had been 29 years since a playoff game. Then to sweep the American League Pennant with come from behind victories, extra innings victories, and to do it against teams that on paper are far superior offensively.... it's just been a great year. Thankful to have lived through it, hopeful that we can replicate this in the future, because winning sure feels good.
                    This is the dawning of the age of RoyalShock!

:yahoo:

Comment

• Now if the freaking Chiefs could get it together.

Comment

• Listened to the last of the game on the radio on the way home from work. Can't believe I am about to type this, but here goes. The Royals are in the World Series! What an incredible ride. Loving it, enjoying it, taking it all in. If this is what the "Age of RoyalShock" looks like, I am in!
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

• 2 really incredible things strike me from the Royals run.

1) The come-from-behind miracle win in extra innings in the wild card gAme. That gme was "lost" severl times before the Royals pulled it out.

2) Today's game. Scored 2 runs on 1 hit and not a single ball hit out of the infield. Then the pitching made sure those 2 runs held up. The pitching did that against one of the best power hitting teams in baseball.

I'm reminded of WSU baseball teams in the '80's. No matter what it took or how it had to happen - just always found a way to win.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                          X