Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the thread about players posting on twitter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the thread about players posting on twitter?

I can understand it being moved from the basketball forum since it was mostly about the use of the n word and differences in cultures, but why isn't it here in off-topic either? Did I miss the part where the thead turned ugly?

It could be because you posted in it.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I was actually wondering the same thing. Did it get ugly or something?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Last time I saw it only had 4 posts in it... I can understand it not being in the basketball forum, but I don't see a problem with it being in the Off-Topic forum.

Comment

It wasn't even Tevin Glass... As in, OP followed a highschool kid unrelated to WSU basketball.

If you guys are really itching for a race debate, I suggest YouTube comments.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I'm not so interested that I'm going to start any more threads. I was just curious to check in on that discussion and see new comments and was surprised that it had disappeared entirely.

No biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
              If you guys are really itching for a race debate, I suggest YouTube comments.
              Screw that, let's debate here. With 9 wins out of 58 starts and the top two drivers, Team Penske is on a roll. But which of the two Penske drivers is going to win the Sprint Cup? Sure, most bets are on Keselowski, but Logano is in his shadow. Pretty presumptuous to think that a Penske driver has this locked up though with Team Hendrick Motorsports on their heals with the 4th and 5th and 7th spots. Heck Hendrick has 10 combined wins out of drivers in the top 10 but less DNFs per car -- so maybe they are more durable? With Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon and Earnhardt Jr in the hunt you can bet your bottom dollar it's not over.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I was actually wondering the same thing. Did it get ugly or something?
                I posted a hilarious Youtube video on the subject; an actual incident with a television news report. Maybe someone took offense to it?
                Honestly, one of the funniest videos I've seen and a shame it is lost. :( Of course, you have to understand my sense of humor. My wife constantly reminds me that I'm not as 'funny' as I think I am. :)
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Screw that, let's debate here. With 9 wins out of 58 starts and the top two drivers, Team Penske is on a roll. But which of the two Penske drivers is going to win the Sprint Cup? Sure, most bets are on Keselowski, but Logano is in his shadow. Pretty presumptuous to think that a Penske driver has this locked up though with Team Hendrick Motorsports on their heals with the 4th and 5th and 7th spots. Heck Hendrick has 10 combined wins out of drivers in the top 10 but less DNFs per car -- so maybe they are more durable? With Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon and Earnhardt Jr in the hunt you can bet your bottom dollar it's not over.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    I posted a hilarious Youtube video on the subject; an actual incident with a television news report. Maybe someone took offense to it?
                    Honestly, one of the funniest videos I've seen and a shame it is lost. :( Of course, you have to understand my sense of humor. My wife constantly reminds me that I'm not as 'funny' as I think I am. :)
                    Awww.

I bet you watched your fair share of Benny Hill!

Comment

Awww.

I bet you watched your fair share of Benny Hill!

Comment

NASCAR? Pfft... so westside of you KW.

Out east we only roll F1 and MotoGP, maybe some IndyCar when we want to hang with the proletariat.

Excuse me while I go slip on my Ferrari-licensed Piloti driving shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          Out east we only roll F1 and MotoGP, maybe some IndyCar when we want to hang with the proletariat.
                          Oh yeah? Name ONE MotoGP racer without using the Internet or TV to look him up.

B.U.S.T.E.D.! :)

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                            If you guys are really itching for a race debate...
                            400 meters is the ultimate race. It's too long for the guys with top speed in shorter races, but can't be approached like a distance run. 400 meters is probably at the absolute limit of a human body to go full out. It's the best race to test the ability of an athlete to go at top speed for the longest time.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

In case of a Fire, remember RACE:

R = RESCUE anyone in immediate danger from the fire, if it does not endanger your life

A= ALARM: sound the alarm and call 911

C= CONFINE the fire by closing all doors and windows

E= EXTINGUISH the fire with a fire extinguisher, or EVACUATE the area if the fire is too large for a fire extinguisher.

Comment

Working...
                              X