Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs Vs Pats

Awful uniforms shades of KU
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Does anyone else find this effort to set the decibel record ridiculous? A record like this is tainted when there is a concerted effort to set it. It would be far more meaningful if it was a spontaneous reaction to what is happening on the field, not an organized event.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Does anyone else find this effort to set the decibel record ridiculous? A record like this is tainted when there is a concerted effort to set it. It would be far more meaningful if it was a spontaneous reaction to what is happening on the field, not an organized event.
      There are no spontaneous decibel records set anymore. Don't they bring in a special device to certain games to measure it?

Comment

The all red uniforms are awesome. Don't care what anyone say.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I'm pretty sure we all had this down as a loss or at best a 50/50 game a few weeks ago.

After the loss to Tennessee I looked at the schedule and decided the Chiefs were done. Then, they hung with the Broncos, beat Miami on the road and are currently embarrassing the proud Patriots.

Oh, and the Royals are in the playoffs and WSU is, well still awesome.

Comment

Certainly didnt expect that. Great game Chiefs
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Well gives the Chiefs season new perspective. Just think if KC hadn't screwed up the opportunity they had to beat the Donkeys. Great game by Chiefs. Hopefully they stay on a roll.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                Well gives the Chiefs season new perspective. Just think if KC hadn't screwed up the opportunity they had to beat the Donkeys. Great game by Chiefs. Hopefully they stay on a roll.
                I can understand losing at Denver, even if they had plenty of opportunities. I can't understand getting killed by the Titans at home.

Edit: This posts sounds really sad, it's not meant to be. What a showing by the Chiefs tonight. Travis Kelce is going to be an absolute beast. I'm not much of a baseball fan, but it'd be amazing if the Royals could match this effort and carry it into their postseason.

Now onto the 49ers.. a nice revenge game for Alex.

Comment

Count me in as one that figured the Chiefs season as done after week 1. Great game last night!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

How did they get hammered by Tennessee?

If you watched the post game coverage, especially the Patriots, it was comedy gold if you've ever seen Frank Caliendo do Bill Belichick. His impression is so good, it's funny to watch the real thing.

Comment

Off. Line better than anyone could have hoped. Def. backs (corners) still scary on island by them self. If pass rush doesn't get it done, a step from 6 points on board. But a fun game last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X