Pistorius Cleared of Murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistorius Cleared of Murder

So did Olympic track star Oscar Pistorius just pull an O.J. Simpson or was he really not guilty? I know one thing ... if you are a chick dating a world class athlete whose first name begins with the letter 'O' -- RUN!!!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    So did Olympic track star Oscar Pistorius just pull an O.J. Simpson or was he really not guilty? I know one thing ... if you are a chick dating a world class athlete whose first name begins with the letter 'O' -- RUN!!!

http://af.reuters.com/article/worldN...BrandChannel=0
    I've got him on my fantasy team. :)

This guy plays soccer so he's irrelevant, right?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
      I've got him on my fantasy team. :)

This guy plays soccer so he's irrelevant, right?
      He is so fast he would be a stellar soccer player ... right up until he tries to kick the ball.

Comment

He is so fast he would be a stellar soccer player ... right up until he tries to kick the ball.
        I feel bad for making jokes about serious topics, but not bad enough not to do it. I did go ahead and drop Ray Rice, though, so hopefully I can stay on Shockernet.

I'm not gonna lie. For all of the many heartwarming stories of triumph in adversity when it comes to handicapped people who run a marathon or something, this story is insane. I guess you usually expect a guy who has been through what he went through but still came out on top to have built some character along the way. You could make a killer roller coaster of a prime time special on this guy. One minute, everyone is tearing up over his injury, his struggle, his re-emergence, and then all the sudden, the next minute he's murdering someone.

Maybe he really is innocent. I sure didn't sound that way all along.

Comment

Ray Rice and Oscar Pistorius are in a bar. Out of nowhere, in walks OJ, who says, "if this is some kind of a joke you need a punchline."
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            Ray Rice and Oscar Pistorius are in a bar. Out of nowhere, in walks OJ, who says, "if this is some kind of a joke you need a punchline."
            Oscar Pistorius. Isn't he that bass player for Weather Report?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
              Oscar Pistorius. Isn't he that bass player for Weather Report?
              This is getting dangerously close to devolving into a discussion about local weather babes. But I'm confident that would never happen here, like I saw on another board where a topic about a recruit ended up being about local sports babes. Nope, that would never happen here.

Comment

Certainly no disrespect to anyone on here, but I thought this had been resolved months ago. Are we (society) still talking about this? Guilty or not guilty, let's get on with our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                  Certainly no disrespect to anyone on here, but I thought this had been resolved months ago. Are we (society) still talking about this? Guilty or not guilty, let's get on with our lives.
                  In what way was this resolved months ago?

Comment

In what way was this resolved months ago?
                    Pistorius resolved this with his old lady a long time ago.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      This is getting dangerously close to devolving into a discussion about local weather babes. But I'm confident that would never happen here, like I saw on another board where a topic about a recruit ended up being about local sports babes. Nope, that would never happen here.
                      I got nothing on weather girls but what is this traffic girl drawing
                      http://youtu.be/QIbP-Pt9ACU

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                        Pistorius resolved this with his old lady a long time ago.
                        No doubt.

Comment

No one other than Oscar knows whether or not his is guilty but he was not proven to be guilty.

Tony Stewart finds himself to be in a similar situation, although not exactly apples to apples. No doubt Kevin Ward put himself into harms way and certainly contributed to his own demise. Apparently, the investigation is complete and the results will be announced late next week. Tony may very well wanted to buzz the kid but I doubt he wanted to do any more then scare him, if even that. But again only Tony really knows for sure and it's hard to see how they would have enough evidence to charge him with anything.

Comment

Anybody who kills a woman that is that good-looking needs to be punished.

Comment

All Pistorius is "not guilty" of is premeditated murder. He is still on the hook for "culpable murder", which sounds like S. Africa's equivalent to our negligent homicide. The judge said she believes Pistorius thought his girlfriend was still in the bedroom and that firing 4 shots through a door does not establish an intent to kill someone.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X