• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Wichita State Recruitment Video

Lots of cool clips in there.

1:20 = Zack Morris

Comment

See anyone you know? I had a class by the b-school prof in the video - Dr. Graham. I don't know any students because in 1989 I would have been in 5th or 6th grade.

It is kind of sad that outside of everyone driving old cars in the video, the shots of downtown could have easily happened today. Wish downtown Wichita was progressing as fast as the WSU campus is under Bardo.

Comment

The song brings back some great memories...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          The song brings back some great memories...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBQVrCflZ_E
          Ugh, I despised that song for some reason. Not a big Jefferson Starship fan I guess.

Comment

When I hear that song I need to see some really fluffy, teased up blond hair on a chick wearing a leotard/swimsuit with the leg openings that extend up to the rib cage. Bonus points if she came hopping out of a Lambo Countach.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              When I hear that song I need to see some really fluffy, teased up blond hair on a chick wearing a leotard/swimsuit with the leg openings that extend up to the rib cage. Bonus points if she came hopping out of a Lambo Countach.
              I really don't need that song to want to see that......I may have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3kAE7_nDl8

Lots of cool clips in there.
                Good find... not a bad video for 1989.
                'The' Wichita State University

Comment

Good find... not a bad video for 1989.
                  'The' Wichita State University
                  I was actually impressed with the production quality for 1989.

Comment

Neat video!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      Playboy Playmate of the Year 1988

Comment

Best fraternity representin' at 11:22. I recognize one of them.

And is that @WstateU: with his shirt off at 13:18?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Could be one of my sons? They used to sing, “I’m an a$$hole, I’m an a$$hole, I’m an a$$hole till I die, but I’d rather be an a$$hole, than a Beta Theta Pi.”

Comment

Could be one of my sons? They used to sing, “I’m an a$$hole, I’m an a$$hole, I’m an a$$hole till I die, but I’d rather be an a$$hole, than a Beta Theta Pi.”
                            He must be a ... "Phiiiii delta ... Phi Delta Theeeeta. Sh*****tboys who ... could not make Beta."

Comment

He must be a ... "Phiiiii delta ... Phi Delta Theeeeta. Sh*****tboys who ... could not make Beta."
                              I'm going to go out on a limb and say Kung was a Beta.
                              The Assman

Comment

Working...
                              X