No announcement yet.

Royals - Stretch run 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guthrie start worries me because chicago is fairly hitter friendly and that lineup is pretty powerful. hes been okay at best @ the cell this year losing 1 and winning 1

I get why some people dont like him But I really like Guthrie as a back end of the rotation guy.

Comment

I would love to get a spot clinched so Salvy, Esky, Gordo and Omar, as well as HDH, can get some rest on Saturday or Sunday, or both. I'm less concerned about trying to win the division (which is unlikely) as I am wanting our guys rested.

Comment

Seattle over Toronto 7-5 this afternoon so the Royals magic number still sits at 2.

Comment

Royals win 6 to 3
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

It wasn't very purty, but it counts. Magic number down to 1.

Comment

The playoffs are happening.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                The playoffs are happening.
                And hopefully the Royals will be included. Being a longtime Royals fan, I will not count on it until it actually happens. This has been a fun ride, though, these past couple of months.

Comment

3 outs to go.

Comment

Paul Konerko leads off for the Sox. A very hard line drive but right at Alex Gordon in right for out #1. 2 outs to go.

Comment

• Strike out. 1 out to go.

Comment

• Royals win! Playoff bound.

Comment

• Man there are a bunch of Royal fans there. Congrats to the fans that stayed behind this organization for the last 29 years.

Comment

• Finally!

Comment

• I can't believe it. Man I hope they do well going forward.

Comment

• In other news, the Tigers lost tonight. Interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X