Jim Schaus Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Schaus Article

Great reprint of an article about Jim Schaus in todays's Eagle.
    iPhone attempt at posting the link:
    www.kansas.com/2014/06/26/3523814/shocker-summer-jim-schaus-arrives.html?sp=/99/240/250/

It led me to two conclusions.
    1. How wonderful he was for WSU in setting a high bar for AD accomplishments
    2. How incredibly unfair it is to compare Mumble Bugs to that level.
    From here out on, I'm cutting ADES some slack. It's simply not fair to compare the two.

Go Shox!

West Virginia's AD is leaving, is Schaus the obvious pick?

West Virginia athletic director Oliver Luck is joining the NCAA as executive vice president of regulatory affairs and will report directly to NCAA president Mark Emmert, it was announced Wednesday.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Jim Schaus moving on to a new chanllege takin over as Commissioner of the Souhtern Conference.

Paul Suellentrip takes a look back at Jim's time heading up Shocker athletics: RH: Schaus Hires Set Up Shockers for Success

"A magical time, wonderful time," Schaus said. "All I can think about is the people. We had a lot of success. People got excited and involved. We raised some money for facilities and certainly got men's basketball back on track and had success with All-Sports Trophies."

So when does Jim go into the Shocker Hall of Fame?

Comment

Working...
      X