Any Willowbend members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Willowbend members?

Anyone here a frequent golfer and/or member at Willowbend? I have a certificate to use in the pro shop out there (won at the Alumni Association's tourney last year) and need to know if there's anything worthwhile up there - in the market for a new sand wedge or hybrid, maybe a completely new set of irons.

Much obliged.

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
    Anyone here a frequent golfer and/or member at Willowbend? I have a certificate to use in the pro shop out there (won at the Alumni Association's tourney last year) and need to know if there's anything worthwhile up there - in the market for a new sand wedge or hybrid, maybe a completely new set of irons.

Much obliged.
    You went from a new sand wedge to a hybrid, then possibly to a new set of irons. It sounds like shopping with my wife (lol). To your original question, I'm not a Willowbend member but I know they usually carry a reasonable assortment of what you are looking for. Brad Kipper is one of the pro's there and should be of good help to you. Good luck with your shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      You went from a new sand wedge to a hybrid, then possibly to a new set of irons. It sounds like shopping with my wife (lol). To your original question, I'm not a Willowbend member but I know they usually carry a reasonable assortment of what you are looking for. Brad Kipper is one of the pro's there and should be of good help to you. Good luck with your shopping.
      Lol. I'm in the market for any and all... I might go in for a sand wedge and come out with a new set of irons. Haha. Thanks for Brad's name though.

Comment

I would assume they could order you whatever you would want.

Comment

Working...
        X