Golf ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf ball

Found a golf ball the other day while looking for mine. Had Japanese characters on it but in English had Foo King Long. Never saw one like it but it was funny as hell. Think I will keep it safe and not hit it myself.

Nice!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

"Bandana and ninja not included."

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Found a golf ball the other day while looking for mine. Had Japanese characters on it but in English had Foo King Long. Never saw one like it but it was funny as hell. Think I will keep it safe and not hit it myself.
          Did you find it in the middle of the fairway 300 yards from the tee? :-)

Comment

No I found it out of bounds behind a tree about 220 yards out. If its an illegal ball I'm using the damn thing. One of the ass't pros at Tallgrass watched me hit some drives after I complained about pushing my drives. I knew I wasn't coming square but had no clue how to solve the problem. He watched me hit a dozen and then told me to narrow my stance and place the ball a little further back in my stance and to NOT rest the driver on the ground before my take away but hover behind the ball just off the ground. Said I was opening the face when I started my take away and there was now way to get square again. Lo and behold it really works for me on the driver, fairway woods and long irons. Now if I could just figure out how to hit the 6 and 7 irons I'd be good to go. Check your PM

Comment

No I found it out of bounds behind a tree about 220 yards out. If its an illegal ball I'm using the damn thing. One of the ass't pros at Tallgrass watched me hit some drives after I complained about pushing my drives. I knew I wasn't coming square but had no clue how to solve the problem. He watched me hit a dozen and then told me to narrow my stance and place the ball a little further back in my stance and to NOT rest the driver on the ground before my take away but hover behind the ball just off the ground. Said I was opening the face when I started my take away and there was now way to get square again. Lo and behold it really works for me on the driver, fairway woods and long irons. Now if I could just figure out how to hit the 6 and 7 irons I'd be good to go. Check your PM
              Here is a simple tip. I hope it works for you.

You want to flat-load your feet, so you can snap load your power pack. That way you can amplify both lag and drag pressure through impact fix. As long as your number two power accumulator doesn't break down you can reach maximum centrifugal force with minimal pivotal resistance. The pivot is utilization of multiple centers to produce the circular motion for generating centrifugal force on an adjusted plan. Plus, it makes the bounce necessary to promote the 2-line delivery path. You have to understand golf is a geometrically oriented linear force. It involves a physical muscular thrust and a geometry of the circle. You can divide the golf swing into 24 basic components with each having between 12-to-15 variations. Now, when you think about these simple concepts and you get it all set, hopefully you will improve your game and have more fun. Let me know how it works out for you.

Also, I replied to PM.

Comment

Yep thats kind of what I thought was going on. The only problem is that when I flat load my feet my head is usually rectally implanted and my number two power accumulator is blocked. Check your PM again.

Comment

Yep thats kind of what I thought was going on. The only problem is that when I flat load my feet my head is usually rectally implanted and my number two power accumulator is blocked. Check your PM again.
                  This "1.5 Seconds of Thought" diagram should solve all your golfing problems...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

No I found it out of bounds behind a tree about 220 yards out.
                    What were you doing standing 220 yards out of bounds behind a tree? :)

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post

You want to flat-load your feet, so you can snap load your power pack. That way you can amplify both lag and drag pressure through impact fix. As long as your number two power accumulator doesn't break down you can reach maximum centrifugal force with minimal pivotal resistance. The pivot is utilization of multiple centers to produce the circular motion for generating centrifugal force on an adjusted plan. Plus, it makes the bounce necessary to promote the 2-line delivery path. You have to understand golf is a geometrically oriented linear force. It involves a physical muscular thrust and a geometry of the circle. You can divide the golf swing into 24 basic components with each having between 12-to-15 variations. Now, when you think about these simple concepts and you get it all set, hopefully you will improve your game and have more fun. Let me know how it works out for you.

Also, I replied to PM.
                      Also when the ball is in the air, tap the X and RB buttons as fast as you can and hold up on the joy stick, it will put lots of top spin on the ball. Get at least 30 extra yards with the roll.
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        I can multi task while I play golf. Not only can I relieve some built up pressure from a few beers I can not pee on myself and look for golf balls all at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post

Also, I replied to PM.
                          SHOXMVC, are you sure you are referring to golf or sex?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            I can multi task while I play golf. Not only can I relieve some built up pressure from a few beers I can not pee on myself and look for golf balls all at the same time.
                            I'm telling ya', these are handy as a pocket on a shirt. :)

a funny clip of the uroclub!!, from www.bofunk.com
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Well ShoxMVC and I played golf yesterday in a two man scramble and we took 3rd in our flight. Thanks to his ability to "craft" some shots and my ability to sink a 40 foot put with the aid of the wind and my 24 handicap we came out pretty good. If we had started drinking earlier (we didn't have out first beer until we finished 6 holes) we probably would have won the damn thing. Had a great time talking about the Shox and a little about golf. Thanks for being my partner on what was really a nice day for golf.

Comment

Working...
                              X