Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs

Been really, really good so far.

Lots of un-expected heros. Helps take the sting away from STL.

I have watched part of every game so far....mainly due to it being a dead period between my last exams and my finals and I'm just a basketball nerd.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Yep, really fun games so far. Vince's 3 this afternoon was so awesome.

Have killer tickets to Game 4 on Monday....super stoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      Yep, really fun games so far. Vince's 3 this afternoon was so awesome.

Have killer tickets to Game 4 on Monday....super stoked.
      Ya im huge mavs fan, I literally ran around my house screaming after Vince made that 3
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

We'll - now people are paying attention to the nba ....lol. It will be interesting to see if they force the clipper owner to sell or it gets all pushed under the carpet.

Comment

Yeah the playoffs have been ridiculous so far. I hate that the mavs and spurs are facing off. I like both of those teams.

The best series so far has been thunder and grizzlies. Wow. I'm rooting for the grizz. I like the way they d up and play team ball.

The wizards have been quite a surprise. I think they'll make it to the ECF but not sure if they'll have enough to take down the heat. Who guards lebron?

Comment

My warriors have hope now that the Clippers are in free fall.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                Yeah the playoffs have been ridiculous so far. I hate that the mavs and spurs are facing off. I like both of those teams.

The best series so far has been thunder and grizzlies. Wow. I'm rooting for the grizz. I like the way they d up and play team ball.

The wizards have been quite a surprise. I think they'll make it to the ECF but not sure if they'll have enough to take down the heat. Who guards lebron?
                Yep, Miami is looking like they have a cakewalk to the finals now that Toronto has homecourt advantage back. I think Brooklyn could at least challenge them physically and push the Heat to 6 or 7, but I'm guessing they'd roll the Raptors in 5 or less. Indiana also looks hopeless to beat them unless Hibbert turns it around in a big, big way.

It's a shame we couldn't just have 15 WC teams + Miami in the playoffs this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                  Yep, Miami is looking like they have a cakewalk to the finals now that Toronto has homecourt advantage back. I think Brooklyn could at least challenge them physically and push the Heat to 6 or 7, but I'm guessing they'd roll the Raptors in 5 or less. Indiana also looks hopeless to beat them unless Hibbert turns it around in a big, big way.

It's a shame we couldn't just have 15 WC teams + Miami in the playoffs this year.
                  And Miami sweeps. Meanwhile the wheels continue to fall off in Indiana. Gotta give credit to the hawks, though. Mr obvious statement: the hawks aren't as bad as their record indicates. People forget to mention they lost Al Horford early in the season who is probably their best player. With him I think they're definitely better than the bobcats and probably better or as good as the raptors, nets, and bulls.

The Eastern conference is just not as good as the West. I totally agree they should fix the playoffs so the best teams get in and then seed based on record not conference.

Great game between spurs and mavs last night. Spurs aren't playing their best ball but a lot of that has to do with the mavs. Their offense is clicking with monta running the show and their defensive effort has been there. If the spurs make it back to the finals they will have been tested.

Best series so far? I gotta go with OKC vs Memphis with honorable mention to mavs spurs.

Comment

3 game 7's on Saturday
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Damian Lillard rocking the suburbs.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Glad to see the Spurs take it all in convincing fashion.

Loved this analysis: http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/t...-now-complete/
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                        X