Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needing quick help

fellow shockernetters,

I have a really crazy request for anybody that can help me out.

My buddy has a 9 year old son who has become increasingly interested in playing baseball and wants me to coach him. I've checked around, and the league that I want to put him in (which is a league I'm very familiar with from umpiring there for several years) has a very limited player pool. From their pool, I could get about 3, maybe 4 players. This still leaves me a good 7-8 players short of having a team. If I want to put him in this league, I have to find that many players by next weekend. I am at a loss, so I'm reaching out to you guys.

Does anybody have a 9 or 10 year old son, grandson, cousin, brother, nephew, whatever, that maybe has an interest in playing baseball? I'm exploring all options here, and if anybody can help me out whatsoever, I would so greatly appreciate it. Thanks. You can reply to this post or send me a private message, whatever. I just need help, and quick! Thanks

Not sure if you are married, but don't underestimate your wife's network on Facebook, if you are. I was able to fill a sports team pretty darn quick that way last year.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Not sure if you are married, but don't underestimate your wife's network on Facebook, if you are. I was able to fill a sports team pretty darn quick that way last year.
      You might shoot McDermott email and let him know, I hear he will be trying to fill a sports team next year and probably can use all the advice he can get.

Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X