Fred Phelps Dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    I'm having a semi-celebration... the nicest thing I can say is, "may God have mercy on his soul."

it's time for a back-flip!
    I know many of you are focusing strictly on the shape and muscle tone of that woman's posterior, however what I find truly fascinating is the force fluid shockwave that ripples through this woman's hamstrings and gluteal muscles the moment the man impacts the floor. This shockwave effect, her muscles are exhibiting, is the same if you were to throw a stone into water. It is also the same effect that cripples boxers for example. When a boxer is hit to the body, the pain is not isolated at the exact spot of impact, the force fluid shockwave expands like a ripple in water to the adjacent body tissue further exacerbating the pain. I thank her for demonstrating this so eloquently.

Comment

NOTICE: Fred Phelps is still dead.

That is all, carry on bitches.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
        NOTICE: Fred Phelps is still dead.

That is all, carry on bitches.
        Yeah its not like I was expecting to go visit his grave only to find the stone had been moved aside.

Comment

The 5-year waiting period for Fred's induction into the Kansas Hall of Shame has been waived.

Comment

That man has some VERY SERIOUS Karma to pay. I would imagine that he has come back as a slug with HIV that someone has poured salt on.

Comment

Working...
            X