Wichita State vs University of Wichita vs Fairmount College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State vs University of Wichita vs Fairmount College

Just for giggles, I thought it would be interesting to discuss the different names our university has held.

Which ones do you like/dislike and why?

Another debate would be the public (UW and WSU) vs private (FC) debate.

The floor is yours.
    The Assman

I personally move we change our name to Basketball University. Now the Board of Regents won't go for it but it's worth seeing the northeast portion of the state have a conniption fit over it.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Fairmount University of Central Kansas, good old **** U would be a great name.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Fairmont College School of Advanced Soccer.

Of course a degree in Soccer would be very hard to attain since it is so ****ing boring sleeping in class would be the norm and nothing would get done.

Quite of few of the student body would die each year due to boredom so that would be a bummer also.
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          I personally move we change our name to Basketball University. Now the Board of Regents won't go for it but it's worth seeing the northeast portion of the state have a conniption fit over it.
          Plus they would never be able to get past us in the tournament ever again. We are from the valley AND our name starts with a B.

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
            Fairmont College School of Advanced Soccer.

Of course a degree in Soccer would be very hard to attain since it is so ****ing boring sleeping in class would be the norm and nothing would get done.

Quite of few of the student body would die each year due to boredom so that would be a bummer also.
            I really think I have hit on something with this brilliant idea.

We could become the Mecca of soccer in the United States by promoting soccer and the hip and cool life that surrounds it!

One thing we need to do is have Bardo immediately endorse and actively promote the passage of the Dream Act.

Think about it!

All of a sudden we have millions of new Latin soccer player to choose from and of course since we were one of the big sponsors promoting the Dream Act they will be clamoring to attend FUSAS.

Instant National Champs!

SHOCKER SCOCCER!

Of course the downside is, just like the NBA and Major League Baseball, the white kids will be the minority and won't stand much of a chance to participate with the influx of elite Latin players.

But I guess there is always bowling left for them, that has always been a whites only activity.
            Last edited by JJClamdip; March 16, 2014, 12:21 PM.

Comment

FCSAS does have a nice roll off of the tongue.....

Comment

JJ, I hope you were able to get to sleep last night because it looks like you were wired.

Comment

Working...
                X