Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Kelvin Sampson Bomb is Set to Blow. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kelvin Sampson Bomb is Set to Blow. . .

. . . according to Andy Katz at ESPN.com: The NCAA sent a notice of allegations to Indiana University last Friday detailing major violation...
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

He ruined OU now Indiana. Atleast Bobby Knight never did stuff like that.

Comment

This is all a part between IU and Kelvin to get ROBERT MONTGOMERY KNIGHT back to Indiana

Comment

The NCAA might slap his wrist again...but IU won't fire him. They knew they were hiring a cheater and will live with it if he is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
          The NCAA might slap his wrist again...but IU won't fire him. They knew they were hiring a cheater and will live with it if he is winning.
          Church

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
            WOW! I disagree.

There's almost no way to dispute Sampson's intent to cheat again. If they don't fire him, IU is looking at long-term sanctions, and I doubt that will be tolerated. IU's basketball traditions run as deep as Kansas, North Carolina, and Kentucky, and the alumni shouldn't tolerate keeping Sampson on staff.

--'85.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Pretty sure this should seal the fate for Kelvin. He's broken the rules at least twice before that he has been caught. How many other violations has he had that weren't? IU can't take the constant criticisms they are about to start receiving and probably have something in his contract that will allow termination without a buyout for such an occasion.

They may wait until the sanctions are official to fire him, but I really don't think they have a choice now.

Comment

Odd timing that Bobby Knight just resigned...hmmm

Comment

No way Knight goes back to IU. Too many bridges burned by the administration for him to even consider going back to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox151
                    No way Knight goes back to IU. Too many bridges burned by the administration for him to even consider going back to them.
                    its a totally different adminstration there now
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Maybe when Self goes to OKst KU can him! :yahoo: 8)
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                      X