Phillip Seymour Hoffman dead at 46

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillip Seymour Hoffman dead at 46

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wonder if he was the victim of that potent new heroin that's been making the news lately up there in NY.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      Wonder if he was the victim of that potent new heroin that's been making the news lately up there in NY.
      He's not a victim of anything but his own destructive behavior. So the guy could act, big deal. Given all the privilege, money and advantage of being a "star", at the end of the day, he was nothing but a two bit junkie. I don't feel sorry for him and I won't miss him.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        Good question. It will be interesting to hear the autopsy results. Regardless, what we really need is the government to step in and regulate heroin and then tax it and legalize it, so more people can use their publicly funded lifestyles to get high and live a more enjoyable and fruitful life. This nonsense of just anyone being able to pedal dope has to end.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          He's not a victim of anything but his own destructive behavior. So the guy could act, big deal. Given all the privilege, money and advantage of being a "star", at the end of the day, he was nothing but a two bit junkie. I don't feel sorry for him and I won't miss him.
          Mo, you are going to get into big trouble on this board for not showing enough compassion for this poor victim.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
            Mo, you are going to get into big trouble on this board for not showing enough compassion for this poor victim.
            Yeah, I know. Society killed this poor helpless man. If we could have just done a little more for him, he might be alive today. The government should do much more to protect these victims. Free needles, places where you can shoot heroin safely. We need buddy programs, so a junkie has somebody watching when he sticks the needle in his arm. Lastly, we need the government to set up a program where street hypes can exchange their questionable heroin for safe, government approved, clean heroin.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

We need buddy program.
              Exactly, just like a guy that would bring you a bag of Doritos and a 12 pack of Bud lite, a true buddy!

I plan on coming up for the opening weekend of the CWS this year, maybe we can meet and bullshit?
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                Exactly, just like a guy that would bring you a bag of Doritos and a 12 pack of Bud lite, a true buddy!

I plan on coming up for the opening weekend of the CWS this year, maybe we can meet and bullshit?
                Done deal!!!
                I'll save up some money to upgrade from Bud Light. I promise enough Doritos this time.

By the way, bring RDR with you, he will chip in for gas which is worth something.
                Last edited by MoValley John; February 3, 2014, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I know. Society killed this poor helpless man. If we could have just done a little more for him, he might be alive today. The government should do much more to protect these victims. Free needles, places where you can shoot heroin safely. We need buddy programs, so a junkie has somebody watching when he sticks the needle in his arm. Lastly, we need the government to set up a program where street hypes can exchange their questionable heroin for safe, government approved, clean heroin.
                  You can already get all that if you'll just sign this absentee ballot that we have prefilled out for you.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

George Marquardt gets out of prison sometime this year. He can go back to making fentanyl for heroin users.

Comment

OK, I'm tired of all the Philip Seymour Hoffman apologists. I'm tired of hearing about his "demons", tired of hearing that he was "troubled", all that other garbage. What we have here is a gutless POS, who went off and left his children fatherless cause he wasn't man enough to get his ass straight and grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        OK, I'm tired of all the Philip Seymour Hoffman apologists. I'm tired of hearing about his "demons", tired of hearing that he was "troubled", all that other garbage. What we have here is a gutless POS, who went off and left his children fatherless cause he wasn't man enough to get his ass straight and grow up.
                        Wrong. He was a victim. A victim of the ace of spades. How was he to know that heroin is bad? How was he to know just what dosage he could handle?

We need to make heroin use legal, safe and rare. We can't accomplish that without the federal government first legalizing heroin, taxing heroin, then taxing everyone else to help pay for the program. It wouldn't be fair to heroin users if everyone else didn't help pay for the program. The government needs to set up shooting galleries, where safe and taxed heroin is supplied in clean needles. Goverment healthcare workers need to inject the junkies, then the junkies need to be fed, a bowl of Dinty Moore stew, some crackets and milk should do. Upon leaving the shooting gallery, users need to be offered a free cab to either their hime, or a government funded detox.

It is the only way to prevent defenseless IV drug users from becoming victims of right wing greed.

Comment

Working...
                        X