Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For One Direction fans or not

funny
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

What am I missing here???

Comment

????
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Ummmm.... Did either of you watch the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          I'm barely familiar with the group. Did listen to the commercial video of the song as well as bits of other videos/songs. They appear to be talented singers.

Sorry, I missed the point of the video posted here. They appear to be intentionally mucking it up, but I couldn't understand what they were saying/singing. And, no, I didn't watch more than about a minute of the posted video as I didn't see the point in it.

KC, I've enjoyed and complimented your other musical posts. Thanks for the help, both of you.

Comment

#cutfor1D

Comment

OK. Looked closer...shred, whatever. Chuckle, chuckle.

Comment

Reminds me of a wedding I attended many years ago. My friends to be sister-in-law said she wanted to give them a special/personal gift for their wedding and she wanted to be the soloist. OK that part of it was great and thoughtful. During the wedding she started to sing one of the songs and she was horrible (much like these guys) and everyone in the wedding party was trying to keep from laughing as were most of the wedding guests. Another friend of mine sitting one person away made the observation "I can fart a tune better than that". It was very difficult to not burst out laughing. It is still brought up at parties 30 years later. I feel the same way about this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                  I watched the video. Twice. I get what is being attempted, it just isn't funny. I'll wait for the Weird Al version.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                  X