Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously Cool Look Into Deep Space

I thought this was really cool and worth sharing:

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Last year at SXSW they had a full scale model of the James Webb Space Telescope. I've seen the hubble test device at the Smithsonian in DC and the JWST dwarfs it.

There are two things that will cause my Irish temper to being me to fighting mode. 1) A CU fan talking **** and 2) Anyone talking **** on NASA.

If a CU fan started talking **** on NASA they would have an angry nerdy fat white man to deal with.

Comment

Thanks, KW. Loved it.

For those of us who are enthralled and fascinated with the Universe:

Neil deGrasse Tyson, America's best known astrophysicist, in March, will be hosting, "Cosmos-A Space Time Odyssey, a 13 part, prime time series airing on both Fox and the National Geographic channels.

If you are not familiar with Mr. Tyson, besides being brilliant, he is a very entertaining guy and has a great presentation.

Comment

Add on this fun bit to your thinkings...

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

ScienceCasts: A Tetrad of Lunar Eclipses

Visit http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2014/27mar_tetrad/ for more.A total lunar eclipse on April 15th marks the beginning of a remarkabl...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
          X