Republic Wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republic Wireless

Anyone have any experiences with Republic Wireless for cell phones? I'm intrigued by their concept and especially their monthly pricing. Buy the Moto X for $299, monthly is at most $40 (including data), and no long term contract. They use the Sprint network, and since I currently have Sprint, I'm familiar with the quality and hiccups of coverage on that network.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
    Anyone have any experiences with Republic Wireless for cell phones? I'm intrigued by their concept and especially their monthly pricing. Buy the Moto X for $299, monthly is at most $40 (including data), and no long term contract. They use the Sprint network, and since I currently have Sprint, I'm familiar with the quality and hiccups of coverage on that network.
    Boost Mobile also uses the Sprint Network. Their no-contract plan, which includes Shrinkage, starts at $50 ($55 Android, $60 Blackberry). Every 6 month the price drops $5 a total of 3 times (Shrinkage). So after 18 months, the price is $35 ($40 Android, $45 Blackberry).
    Last edited by 1979Shocker; January 10, 2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Imo the way to go is with an unlocked phone and the tmobile pre-paid through wal-mart.

Comment

Working...
      X