Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamar Howard for Prez vs. Shockfever

Go and keep it in here!

JH4P has a great game-plan and a statistical advantage.

Fever plays angry and leaves it all on the floor.

Who will win?

Comment

Why do people always drop off the "er" in my name? It's an interesting phenomenon. Just keep it to SF or Fever if you can't get it right please.

Sorry, I dunno why, but it bugs me.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Do we know where they're ranked in the AP poll?
        I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
        If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Why do people always drop off the "er" in my name? It's an interesting phenomenon. Just keep it to SF or Fever if you can't get it right please.

My fault Fever or SF...just remember to keep all punches above the belt.

Comment

Sorry Fev

Comment

You probably should have said nothing...........again.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                My fault Fever or SF...just remember to keep all punches above the belt.
                It's ok; it's just weird. You're not the only one who does it, as ABC has as well.

Anyways, you're prolly not gonna get much out of this thread today as this is about the time of the day where JH4P gets picked up at the babysitters, taking his ball and going home.

Or he may sneak back later after breaking out his Analytical Mathematics book and showing me up with a detailed pie chart of just how right he is and how stupid it is to hurt opposing fans' feelings on this website.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

No problem, ShockerFev.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                    You probably should have said nothing...........again.
                    I'm not that bent out of shape about it. It's just a strange phenomena I've noticed. Might as well get it out here.

But yes, I now expect to be called everything in the book outside of those two.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Let's get new argument going. Kansas is CLEARLY the third best team in the state right now. Correct @Jamar Howard 4 President:?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Fever, I don't get picked up from the babysitters until later in the day. I'm still here for now. :-)

And you overestimate the complexity of my arguments. I ain't that smart. I dun just know how to look up stuffs on the internets.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Let's get new argument going. Kansas is CLEARLY the third best team in the state right now. Correct @Jamar Howard 4 President:?
                          If they played a round robin tournament, home and home, right now, I wouldn't be shocked to see

WSU 3-1
                          KSU 2-2
                          KU 1-3

I think KU will get it together and KSU is simply on a hot streak, so long term I think WSU and KU are battling it out for the top spot. Maybe we will get to see it played out on the hardwood some time in March.

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X