No announcement yet.

KC Chiefs: Playoffs at Indianapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant the fanbase. How do you re-energize the fanbase?
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
      I meant the fanbase. How do you re-energize the fanbase?
      The GM will have to make some moves through free agency, draft and trades that will give the fans renewed hope that they are improving the team and addressing the weaknesses that caused them to lose this game and cause them to struggle in the latter half of the season.

Comment

Gonna be hard to re-energize this fan, I think I'm done. Up 38-17 in the 3rd quarter (Colts driving) I turned the TV off and went upstairs, my wife asked is it over and I said no but the Chiefs will lose 45-41 so I didn't need to bother watching. I said the Colts will score TD's on 5 straight possessions and despite being up 38-10 KC will STILL not win a playoff game. I just had this feeling through the whole first half that somehow they would still lose, that's what years of being a Chiefs fan has done to me. Maybe I'll soften as we approach next season but right now I find it hard to look forward to it. Next year may be a "if I'm home and not doing anything I'll watch but I'm not going out of my way" kind of season.

Comment

The schedule next year will be hellish. 8-8 won't even be a lock.

Comment

Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
            Gonna be hard to re-energize this fan,
            I learned my lesson after the 1996 playoffs when 13-3 KC lost to Indy to get emotionally invested in the KC chiefs. The best thing is to watch them for entertainment if you don't have anything better to do. They were entertaining for most of the season - but Saturday result should not really come as a surprise, if anything I'm surprised it was that close.

Comment

Working...
            X