Happy Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays

I want to wish all of my fellow ShockerNet members a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Even though we don't always agree with each other I feel this forum provides all of us a respite no matter how brief from our every day lives. Some of us have health problems while others have personal/family problems and some may even struggle day to day financially. You all have provided hours of information, insight and humor. Also you have provided support to me and my wife and for this I am grateful. So when things don't look so great and you feel like your problems are insurmountable just remember we have each others back. So again I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. May God Bless each and everyone of you. PS My wife continues to battle angry each day like a champion.

God Bless you and your wife pogo.

Comment

Dear Santa

please grant Pogo his wish
      He can have mine if he needs it

Your friend KC11

Merry Xmas, Happy Hollidays to you and yours. Thoughts are with you and your wife.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        Dear Santa

please grant Pogo his wish
        He can have mine if he needs it

Your friend KC11

Merry Xmas, Happy Hollidays to you and yours. Thoughts are with you and your wife.
        Thank you for such a heartfelt wish. It actually brought tears to my eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X