Is This A Real KSN Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This A Real KSN Report?

This HAS to be a phony farsical report. Most definitely the audio is NSFW, so beware.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

As Forrest would say, "He sure likes to say the "F" word a lot!"
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

LMAO

Funny stuff!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I can't believe the term "dildo" got by the censors.

Comment

Justin Kramer is the same guy that said "Let's get the F*** out of here" at the end of the Saturday evening news broadcast.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
            Justin Kramer is the same guy that said "Let's get the F*** out of here" at the end of the Saturday evening news broadcast.
            He's no longer with KSN.

Also, according to the following news article, the station won't be fined.

Updated 12/17 -- WICHITA, KS -- One of the cardinal rules for broadcast talent is to always remember, any microphone can be hot at any time.  But it looks

Despite the title of the video, and despite the clearly-heard f-bomb, there won’t be any FCC action on the matter — because it happened during the FCC’s “safe harbor” hours (10pm to 6am, local time), during which profanities are permitted on the air.

Comment

I believe he has been fired, it's possible he made this as joke and has since uploaded it to the internet after he was fired.

EDIT: 1979 is on it

Comment

I believe he has been fired, it's possible he made this as joke and has since uploaded it to the internet after he was fired.

EDIT: 1979 is on it
                If so he certainly has a sense of humor. Very funny.
                In the fast lane

Comment

What a rough week for Mr. Kramer.

Hilarious video though.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It looks like he quit before he was fired. Someone posted this at http://www.ksccw.com/showpost.php?p=602028&postcount=13

Justin Kraemer KSN

A couple things I learned tonight:

1. Take care around mics. Even when the red light is off, they can remain dangerous.

2. A lot of people are really mean.

One more thing....an announcement about my future at KSN was coming shortly. I might as well speed it up.

I'm leaving. I guess that's great news to a lot of the people who took the time to write me tonight.

With ties to Wichita dating back to 1999, it wasn't a decision that was easy to make. KSN is family to me but I was offered an opportunity I couldn't pass down.

I will always consider myself a proud Kansan no matter where I live. I tried as hard as I could at this job and gave it all I had. Thank you to those who appreciated my effort.

Comment

lakes.jpg
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1057[/ATTACH]
                        NDSU Bison?

Comment

NDSU Bison?
                          Nope. This is a person that posts on several Valley boards. That said, I will not identify him. I think he lives on a lake, or maybe a couple of lakes, and he is a bison. I will not name him. I wish I lived on a couple of LAKES.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Also, I think his favorite player is number 8. He is passionate about NDSU moving to the Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              Nope. This is a person that posts on several Valley boards. That said, I will not identify him. I think he lives on a lake, or maybe a couple of lakes, and he is a bison. I will not name him. I wish I lived on a couple of LAKES.
                              I see, well I have since figured out whom you are referring to. I don't post on that site.

22 pages, huh?

NDSU wouldn't be all that horrible of an add at this point tbh....

Comment

Working...
                              X