Logan's Steakhouse and your opinions for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logan's Steakhouse and your opinions for it

My dad's birthday tomorrow. He doesn't want anything expensive - restaurant wise. Anyway, what you think of the food?

It was alright. I didn't think it was anything special but I could eat there again if I were in a group and that's what they decided.

But I'll also say that Logan's style places aren't really my thing either. It is what it is.

Our waitress would disappear for long stretches of time as well. And it wasn't that busy. But I'm sure not all of them are like that.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Hooters.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
        Hooters.
        Yep, your dad will love the hot wings and fried pickles at Hooters!
        :good: :yahoo:
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Chris Rock once said "No one goes to Hooters for wings" in a song

Comment

My experience was similar to Subgod22's. It's a cross between the Texas Roadhouse and Montana Mike's. It wasn't anything to get excited about.(on a side note: I hear that Amarillo Grill is coming back - hopefully in better shape than it left).
            "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

I really like Logan's. Imo, Logan's steaks are better than Texas Roadhouse and you don't have to wait 5 hours either.

Comment

I took a lady friend there back in August and found the place as having decent food,the service was good and I kinda like the atmosphere. :good: :good: :good:

PS: this was on Maize Road just north of 21st,don't know if there are any others.
                If it feels good - do it!

Comment

I ate there once with a relative, and we had pretty good service, and the food was good. It was a pretty nice experience, although probably a just a once in a great while experience.

Comment

Best thing about Logan's is the special (at least at the Kellogg and Rock location) on Mon-Thur of two meals for 13.99 and kids meals for 2.99. Quality wise I'd say its about the same as Texas Roadhouse. Without making the jump up to the really pricey places for steak, I actually would prefer Timberline over Texas or Logan's. Ate there last night, had the 7 oz sirloin for $11, and thought it was one of the better $11 restaurant steaks I've had. Get the sauteed mushrooms with it!
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I haven't had Timberline forever but would definitely choose that over Logan's.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                      X