X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in . . . wait . . . Texas???

Unbelievable.

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Wow that is unbelievable! Kill 4 people and get off for being rich. I wonder if the rich kid's family will be making a huge campaign contribution to the judge.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Yes it is. However, I'll bet that plea will cost his dad a huge bundle in a civil case (not that it will make up for lost lives).

I have seen just as bad a situation in court where money was not an issue, but a kid and family got off scot free. We were witnesses to the accident and he ignored clear road signs and markings.

Comment

I hope there is an appeals process for sentencing. That pissed me off so much I could see myself driving down there for a protest to call for that judge's resignation. That's one of the worst precedents I've ever heard of. Can you imagine the brats that will try to use that defense now?

Comment

You guys should read up on the type of crap like this that goes on in China.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
            You guys should read up on the type of crap like this that goes on in China.
            I could care less how China handles things like this. I expect a whole lot more from the US.

Comment

Maybe this is a judge that should be recalled/impeached. Might want to look at the judges bank accounts - but ultimately nobody seems to care about rule of law anymore.

Comment

Tut, tut, will you simpletons stop acting like peasants? I mean I remember when I killed my first family of three drunk driving and Daddy sent me to this wretched counseling center. Thank the stars my counselor made less in a year than my daily interest was bringing in. Paying her to take me to Disneyland where we could really get creative with the cocaine instead of engaging in those awful group sessions was sooo worth it. Ah the good ol' days when I could use Daddy's law firm instead of having to retain my own. I hope poor Ethan has the cash flow to hook up with Dr. Hawthorne -- even if she isn't into coke anymore I bet she's as frisky as ever in the sack.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

If I remember correctly didn't the Koch son kill a pedestrian in a cross walk 10 or so years ago and it just went away?

I don't remember the circumstances surrounding the incident.
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Working...
                    X