Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Way to Screw up a McDonald's Food Order

Instead of food you get money bags!

I love how they act so responsible about it like "as soon as we figured out it was their deposit, we returned it right away"

Ummm... You drove all the way home with it. You opened the bag while still in their parking lot, saw a gazillion dollars and proceeded to drive home with it. You gave it back after they came to you. Yeah you are super commendable with all your integrity and stuff.

I guess when it was still maybe drug money or stolen money or somebody's life savings handed to you by accident, it was okay to drive home. Once it belonged to McDonald's they returned it right away :)

Maybe they were just thinking it was meant for them like some kind of miracle.
    Last edited by Dave Stalwart; December 6, 2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
      I love how they act so responsible about it like "as soon as we figured out it was their deposit, we returned it right away"

Ummm... You drove all the way home with it. You opened the bag while still in their parking lot, saw a gazillion dollars and proceeded to drive home with it. You gave it back after they came to you. Yeah you are super commendable with all your integrity and stuff.

I guess when it was still maybe drug money or stolen money or somebody's life savings handed to you by accident, it was okay to drive home. Once it belonged to McDonald's they returned it right away :)

Maybe they were just thinking it was meant for them like some kind of miracle.
      You know, I had the same reaction to that article.

"Hey baby, want me to hand you your egg and chee --- HOLY ****! DRIVE WOMAN!"

Seems like that's more of how it went down.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Exactly. There is no way you can possible cram that many sausage mcmuffins in a bag to weigh what a bag of cash would weigh. They were fine with the cash right up to the time the employee tracked them down.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Exactly. There is no way you can possible cram that many sausage mcmuffins in a bag to weigh what a bag of cash would weigh. They were fine with the cash right up to the time the employee tracked them down.
          I disagree. I've ordered 30lbs. of those little bastards. Only filled two bags.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
          X