KC Chiefs: Wk 9 vs@ Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs: Wk 9 vs@ Buffalo

8-0 Chiefs play the 3-5 Bills before they go into the bye week.

CJ Spiller has a high ankle sprain for the Bills. Buffalo WR are banged up and will be limited this week in practice.

Another team we'll be facing with a back up QB at the helm. But this Thad guy looks to be pretty decent. Spiller may be a no show but F Jax is just as good. This game will be a battle of defenses as Buffalo's isn't half bad. I think this game is a coin flip.

Comment

Happy Halloween Andy

Comment

Sounds like 3rd stringer Jeff Tuel will start, as Thad Lewis is doubtful
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Chiefs trailing 7-3 in 2nd qtr with 5:30 left.

Comment

monumental mistake by McCluster......[sigh]. He probably has a TD if he doesn't drop that.

Comment

Story of this game

CJ Spiller schooling the Chiefs D

Buffalo D-Line is schooling the Chiefs O-line.

Bills threatening to expand their 10-3 lead to start the 3rd QTR.

Comment

KC Chiefs D just turned suckitude into a TD as the bills had 1st and goal from the Chiefs 1 and intercept a pass and return it for a TD. 14 point turnaround.

Chiefs 10, Bills 10.

Comment

Tambaaa picks up the fumble and runs it in.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Succup 39 FG makes it a 2 possession game for Chiefs to 9-0

Chiefs 23-13, 2:13 left

Comment

If McCluster and Bowe would watch the ball into their hands and I could keep my head down when I swing a golf club everyone would be much happier.

Comment

Its a good thing the Chiefs D outscored the O today.

Comment

It's about to get real for the Chiefs. Denver (2x), San Diego (2x), Indianapolis and perhaps a very much improved Redskins team by then. We'll see if the offense can start pulling it's weight instead of constantly relying on the D to win games for them.

D-Bowe as usual, drops gift wrapped passes. This dude is not worth his contract and he's probably laughing to himself behind closed doors that the Chiefs resigned him for all that money.

The Chiefs O-line continues to lead the league in false starts.

The dink-and-dunk crap is, well, crap!

Sammy Watkins, I want you!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            It's about to get real for the Chiefs. Denver (2x), San Diego (2x), Indianapolis and perhaps a very much improved Redskins team by then. We'll see if the offense can start pulling it's weight instead of constantly relying on the D to win games for them.

D-Bowe as usual, drops gift wrapped passes. This dude is not worth his contract and he's probably laughing to himself behind closed doors that the Chiefs resigned him for all that money.

The Chiefs O-line continues to lead the league in false starts.

The dink-and-dunk crap is, well, crap!

Sammy Watkins, I want you!
                            Ok expert. You mentioned Indianapolis being a really good team and the Chiefs not good team. You didn't mention the Houston Texans and they are dismantling the Colts. The Chiefs beat the Texans and you said that they won because Houston is bad. So Smart Guy, are the Texans now good, the Colts now bad, and the Chiefs still not good? Give us your analysis.

Comment

Obviously, you don't understand football. It's about the QBs. The Texans played the wrong QB against the Chiefs and the Colt's Luck ran out.:bball_spin:

Comment

Working...
                              X