Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seahawks trying to break Chiefs world record crowed noise again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks trying to break Chiefs world record crowed noise again.

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2374986/Rest-Your-Voices. Is it just me or are the Seahawks missing the point here? The Chiefs set the record against a bitter conference rival. Why this format? Because Arrowhead has been a force to be reckoned with since 1972. The Chiefs don't need to remind anyone outside their conference that it's tough to play in Arrowhead. And as of late, with the Chiefs being one of the worst teams in the NFL the past couple years the Raiders managed to win the last 6 games in KC. The game in which Chiefs set crowed noise record meant a lot to their fans. Of course they would be prompting the crowed to be loud. They will probably be even louder for Denver... The Seahawks view on all this is an interesting one. They remind me of someone who has little man syndrome by getting bent out of shape that Chiefs prompted their crowed. Now they appear to be thumbing their nose at the Chiefs my trying to set the record again against the Saints on Monday Night. Cute gesture, but if they are going to raise the sound bar once again they better do it early. The Saints are one of the NFL's top teams and won't be going into Century Link Stadium with the thought of a return game in New Orleans in the back of their minds.
Working...
X